1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling The Best Writing Service

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by MyWriterGirl, Jun 25, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Entrepreneur, seasoned journalist, content creator, article writer, and more

I have always loved to research, read, and write, ever since I was able to and now I am living the dream, doing exactly what it is I love to do. I am an expert in content creation, and go beyond in my quality service of writing original, outstanding articles and content for your website or your blogs. Whatever it is you desire, within reason, I can write about it. I am prompt in my delivery of each order and work diligently and efficiently until the order delivered to your standards. I am a competent All American person with an education and wonderful family in here in California. My articles and web content featured in many places on the web, offering advice and answering questions, also promoting sales through copywriting articles. I will follow the instructions and I can grasp working it out on my own if I should run into a minor problem, the important thing is turning in an A+ article promptly. I send all my articles through my Copyscape account before submission, just to make certain of what I already know is a 100% original article. Hope to work for you very soon.

Content is still KING! NO, matter what you believe.

Without good quality content, you will not get far with your website, your landing pages, your advertising, your products and anything else that involves the use of words. LET ME HELP YOU TODAY! “Finding The Words That Work for You is my specialty!” Danelle Boer is an experienced writer and copywriter who have worked with various writing companies and firms. She has completed numerous projects with 100% customer satisfaction. Ever since she was able to read, Danelle has enjoyed researching and writing about all topics. Do you want an impressive and striking content for your Website or Blog?

I have years of experience of writing and copy writing for various organizations, journals, magazines etc. I am available 24/7 to provide you with the best customer service around, at the same time a very timely and affordable writer!

I will deliver well-researched, clever and unique content on time. The content will be error free and have your audience coming back for more, daily.

I Will Write Anything You Can Dream About ;)

MyWriterGirl, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  2. surimaribo

surimaribo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent 50% $ to this person and never heard something back, but does log in to the forum.

surimaribo, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  3. MyWriterGirl

MyWriterGirl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 30
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    When I deliver your order please take down this post? I was ill, but am back on top of things in my life now. I apologize for not letting you know but it was difficult, at the time, to track you down due to being slammed with a sudden illness. But, the sun is out again inside of me and like I said I want to make amends and deliver what I promised I would deliver. Sorry for the mistake on my part. I am currently locating our former messages to find out what I need to write for you. I think it was 1500 words on "?" I will find the answers in our previous message. Have a nice evening! Thanks for your patience, I am so sorry again that you felt jipped out of your money. I will deliver.
    Sincerely,
    Danelle

MyWriterGirl, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  4. surimaribo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hope to get the article soon and will edit my above post after i received the article.

thanks for letting me know.

surimaribo, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  5. Paulng

Paulng Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Danelle, hope you're doing well. We are a small online business that just started out in niche sites and are looking for a writer where we can send all our writing needs to. I stumbled upon this post and was impressed by your posting; thus I would be interested in moving forward to see if you are also interested in a long term business relationship.

Thanks!
    Paul

Paulng, Jul 4, 2014 IP
    MyWriterGirl likes this.
  6. crappiezhogc

crappiezhogc Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

Looking for 3 X 700 words write up.

Pls let me know the best cost.
    Thanks.

Urgent.

crappiezhogc, Jul 6, 2014 IP
    MyWriterGirl likes this.
  7. surimaribo

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At this point i already realized that i was scammed by this person , she singed in but does not reply to pm's
    The 50% i sent her was not much but it always sucks when you get scammed no matter the amount .
    I am sure that she has another story to tell but i do not want to here it , you better refund what i sent you Danelle. for the other members that are interested in her
    services , you've been warned

surimaribo, Jul 7, 2014 IP