1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help me find a nice domain name

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Fox River, Jul 3, 2014.

Our business buys used and broken Apple products (iPhones, iPads, Macs). We need a good domain name that is easy to remember and short, please help!

Fox River, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  2. HostDash

HostDash Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Look at sites that specialize in domain name sales such as sedo.com. You can also look at leasing a domain name which might be cheaper in the short run, I've heard of: noktadomains.com/ but I have not used them before so I can't vouch for it's service.

And finally, you could look at brandbucket. They're more expensive but have some pretty nice brandable domain names for sale.

HostDash, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  3. Fifa World Cup Final 2014

Fifa World Cup Final 2014 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    go to Google and type impossible.org type the words or phrases about which you are looking for a domain name. It will merge the words like adjectives, noun, verb etc.

4. mlmleads

mlmleads Member

Best Answers:
    Do a domain name contest with namestation. It's free and the people that submit names come up with good ones that you can get for just reg cost. I've used it successfully before.

mlmleads, Jul 5, 2014 IP