1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Online Graphics Generator - Membership - Real Time - No Photoshop!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by mxmedia, May 31, 2014.

For sale is WebGraphicGenerators.com

This site also includes the new eCover Generator and eCover flat file design tools

WebGraphicGenerators.com is an online graphic generation site for anyone requiring specialty graphics for their eProducts, Affiliate Marketing, Affiliate Programs or websites. With WebGraphicGenerators.com you can easily and effortlessly create some of the best, well known and sought after graphics used today on some of the hottest, best and most well known Affiliate Marketing programs, sales pages, mini sites, websites and more

All of this is accomplished through a highly intuitive, versatile and easy to use graphical online user interface with no PhotoShop or graphics software knowledge needed. So easy anyone can do it.

The site allows members to generate an unlimited number of graphics for a low monthly membership fee of only $5.00

With a membership, site visitors can create an unlimited number of Stunning WordPress Headers, Belcher Boxes, Buy Now Buttons, Graphical Guarantee Certificates, Headlines, eCover flat file designs and eCovers. All without the need for or knowledge of Photoshop what so ever.

The fact is more and more people are getting involved in Affiliate Marketing, Digital Products, eBooks and more on a daily basis. The majority can barely use Microsoft Paint much less PhotoShop. These are new people to website ownership and need the same graphics previously only available to those with PhotoShop knowledge and skills. "Until Now"

Capitalize on this new and daily growing untapped market by providing the tools they need to make their products and services a success. It's a win, win situation for both you and these newly emerging website owners and marketers.

Look at the current price for PhotoShop and think about this again.

The features and functions of the site are as follows:

• Monthly memberships
    • 3 day (feature limited) free trials
    • Monthly membership
    • Yearly membership
    • Isolated membership areas for paid members and free trial members
    • Site blog
    • Support ticket system
    • Contact Us
    • Site FAQs section
    • About Us
    • What is it section
    • How does it work section
    • Based on WordPress - Easy maintenance and management
    • WordPress Header Generators
    • Headline generator
    • Belcher Box generator
    • Guarantee Certificate generator
    • Buy Now Button generators
    • eCover Generator
    • eCover (flat file) designer tools
    • Member graphics galleries for each graphic type
    • Upload WordPress Header background function
    • Upload your own eCover flat file design function
    • Create eCover from design created using the eCover design tools or upload your own eCover flat file design
    • Create WordPress header using any template from the online wpHeaders template gallery or upload your own banner background.
    • Online wpHeaders template gallery
    • Comes with 12 wpHeader backgrounds installed with 60+ additional wpHeader templates available.
    • a preview water mark is automatically added to all graphics created by free trial users.
    • Optin Page Generator.
    • Video optin Page Generator.
    • Comes with 12 video and standard optin pages to get you started with an additional 70+ additional templates available.

Additional modules and addons available at special discount pricing that can be added to the site to enhance it and increase it's offerings to site visitors and members to add and increase value. New tools, modules, addons, template packs and generators are developed and released each month.

Currently available modules, template packs and generators are offered at deep discounts to the purchaser of the site. Currently available are:

• eCover Design Generators (comes with 10 templates to start)
    • eCover (flat file) Design Generator Templates (20 additional templates available)
    • Call to Action (CTA) graphics generator
    • Standard Optin Pages Template Pack (an additional 36 standard optin templates)
    • Video Optin Pages Template Pack (an additional 52 video optin templates)
    • WordPress Header Templates Pack (an additional 68 WordPress Header Templates)
    • QR Code Offline Marketing Graphics Generator
    • Mobile Landing Pages Graphics Generator
    • Affiliate Banner Sets Generator
    • Pricing Tables Generator
    • Content Lists Generator
    • Web Boxes Generator
    • Warning Boxes Generator
    • Buttons Generator
    • Static Banners Generator (5 different banner sizes)
    • Facebook Timeline Generators (cover photos, fan page icons, small banners, large banners)
    • Logo Generator (comes with 10 templates to start)
    • Logo Generator Template Packs (40 additional logo templates available)
    • Audio Optin Page Generator comes with 25 audio optin pages to get you started with an additional 23 audio optin pages available.
    Site supports the following payment methods

• PayPal.com
    • 2Checkout
    • Authorize.net

Graphics are created using overlays which allow for the main graphic plus the addition of sub or overlay graphics.

Online color chooser for the changing of text and background colors, Multiple text styles, Customize the text within each graphic using the text editor, Select one or multiple overlay graphics to make a complex graphic, border and background styles and much more.

Once a member has completed their graphic, they can save and download it to their computer. (on selected generators).

Graphics are also saved to each members gallery for that graphic type.

This is a high revenue generating business model that is highly in demand.

This site is completely setup and ready to go to make you money.

Should you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Included with this sale:

Free transfer of the site to your hosting provider.

(Due to the advanced requirements of the site to function correctly, GoDaddy hosting accounts are not compatible due to their non standard server configuration and less than standard control panel) a webhosting account with Cpanel is highly recommended and HostGator.com servers have a server configuration that is compatible from the start.

Domain transfer to your GoDaddy.com account

Ongoing support and service after the sale

Discounted rates for additional generator development

full support will be provided for as long as you own the site.

Not included with this sale:

Anything not listed within this description or agreed to before the purchase through the Buy It Now option.

mxmedia, May 31, 2014 IP
  2. micksss

micksss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    97.2% - 35
    Do you have traffic stats and member stats (free, starter, premium)? Thanks for your time!

micksss, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  3. mxmedia

mxmedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have not made any traffic or member stat claims so I am not sure what stats you are speaking of.
    I never make stat claims on any site I sell.

Thanks

mxmedia, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  4. mxmedia

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a number of sites I am looking to sell cheaply that were developed for resale.
    I have other projects or interests I am concentrating on so I am clearing them out.
    This is one of them. This one and all others are only $20.00 each. Don't send me any offers or requests lower than $20.00 is the bottom dollar.

mxmedia, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  5. mutuk04

mutuk04 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Hi mxmedia,
    I was just curious if you received my PM because its been over 3 days without any response

mutuk04, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  6. mxmedia

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    0.0% - 20
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I did get your PM. Was off for a couple days dealing with offline issues.

mxmedia, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  7. mutuk04

mutuk04 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    Okay

mutuk04, Jul 5, 2014 IP