1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $1 per 300 words unique article!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dezinerite, Jul 2, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    For only $1 I will compose a unique article of 300 words, and of any niche you choose! The article will be unique, and I will use a variety of sources to research your topic. I have some samples of articles I have written in the past, please send me a PM if you are interested.

Payment: Paypal (prior to commencement of project, full refund if deadline has not been met)

Priority goes to bulk orders, so order today! :)

dezinerite, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  2. dezinerite

dezinerite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will be more than happy to show you articles I've written in the past (and as many as you wish to see) but can you guys stop asking me for free samples? It is extremely disrespectful for you to ask a writer to work for free, especially when I've given you a very competitive price. The many samples I have gives you a really good idea of my style of writing, grammar, spelling and so on. So those asking for free samples are simply trying to benefit. Spend your time asking someone else because I will not entertain such requests.

dezinerite, Jul 4, 2014 IP