1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my Blogging site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Sarkari Naukri, Jun 29, 2014.

I need valuable suggestion for my Blogging site. Expert comments are most appriciated for me...

http://igiri.org/

Sarkari Naukri, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  2. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. The domain name is not very appropriate. In fact, it screams that it is going to be a low quality site used for selling links.

2. I would suggest getting a different website design.

3. Your posts need to be proofread/edited.

4. I would not recommend a bunch of advertisements on a new site.

funmom91, Jun 29, 2014 IP
    Sarkari Naukri likes this.
  3. homer7

homer7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, the name/domain is very important. if its about blogging the name should have blog or blogging ..
    the design/logo sucks, the font is too big and the content looks all jammed.

homer7, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  4. Sarkari Naukri

Sarkari Naukri Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the valuable suggestion.

I have changed my theme, and Logo. Also I have reduced the Adverts. Kindly tell me the best suited text type for my blog design..?

Sarkari Naukri, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  5. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
  6. CobaltBlue87

CobaltBlue87 Member

Best Answers:
    Layout looks good to me. Simple and easy to find what you're looking for. Maybe still too many ads? Or not, they're not necessarily distracting or anything. You should be careful with your content/articles though. Take a little time to proofread. I've spotted a few errors. They're understandable, but still a few errors which may hurt you.

CobaltBlue87, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  7. juerald

juerald Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the white colour in design but if we remove texts in your site the site is around 90% white. Try to add more attractive colours.

juerald, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  8. xtremes1993

xtremes1993 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Giri,

Nowadays, I hardly review websites. But, saw an Indian on the forum asking for help and couldn't neglect it. Talking about the site, The concept is quite good and too much in demand. You will need to work harder to make a presence in the mind of all here on the web. As all above my DP mates suggested you need to change the website domain. To get more traffic the website domain name is quite important in the eyes of crawlers.

Make the content title and content, both appealing. It must not seem as if it's just like other website content. Make it short, sweet, organized and to the point, make it stand different than all other sites. Hire someone from a freelancer or someone you know and get your logo re-designed. It's just simple text. Give first priority to the readers and posts not to the advertisements and asking for joining you.

Get readers interested in what you have got for them. Engage with them in conversation. Get some good themes for your site. There are free themes available which will suit to the niche.

I hope I helped you. Keep up the good work.

xtremes1993, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  9. Sarkari Naukri

Sarkari Naukri Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks all of you for your Great advice. You say right. Content is important. I am also focusing to have some quality post on new technology that will attract more and quality visitors.. Thanks XTremers..

Sarkari Naukri, Jul 4, 2014 IP