1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can i add Admob to Android .APK ?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by macedonian85, Jul 4, 2014.

Hi Guys,
    I have built a game in Gamesalad (Drag & Drop building platform for IOS, Android etc.), but they do not have any options for adding Admob or any other Ads program to their Android apps. They have IAds for IOS, but almost nothing at this moment for Android (only Interestrial Ads from RevMob or Chartboost). What i want to add is banner ad at the bottom of the screen.

Is it possible to edit an APK file that is already built there and add some ads in it using Eclipse or whatever?

I still do not know how to program there, but at least i can try to find someone that can do that for me if it is too complicated.

Thanks in advance.

macedonian85, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  2. xtmx

xtmx Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on the level of DRM that Gamesalad uses. If you'd like, you can send me the .apk file and I'll take a look at it. If I determine that it's possible, I will charge $25 via PayPal to add admob.

xtmx, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  3. macedonian85

macedonian85 Member

Best Answers:
    Can i send you any file created with Gamesalad so you can have a look, than if it is possible, i will send you the real file ?

Thanks for understanding and replying.

macedonian85, Jul 4, 2014 IP