1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for experienced writer / web developer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alexau, Jul 3, 2014.

I am looking for experienced native English writers for web development blog.

You must be experienced web developer who have a great experience working with the following web development technologies: .NET, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Entity Framework, Windows Azure, different JavaScript frameworks and other .NET related technologies.

You will need to suggest interesting topics, then I will pick what I like and order.

The main focus must be on the latest web development practices, advanced stuff, the best practices, and everything else that is popular and relevant these days.

Every article must include sample code, sample projects, screen shots, etc.

Please contact me and let know your rate per word.

alexau, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  2. robin1108

robin1108 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to sell 2 Keyword Optimized, Unique and Copyscape passed Health related articles. I am also a web developer.

Here is the link:
    https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/keyword-optimized-unique-and-copyscape-passed-health-related-article.186/article

https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/keyword-optimized-skin-health-related-article-for-cheap-rate.181/article

robin1108, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  3. xtremes1993

xtremes1993 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is this job still available?

xtremes1993, Jul 9, 2014 IP