1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Crawlwr Errors

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by dinrock, Jun 29, 2014.

Site in my signature has almost 10,000 pages and this morning I noticed only two cents earned yestrday. It's a 10 year old domain (page rank is #4) and have had adsense account for almost all those years. This is terrible and wondering what I need to do....it shows my site had about 250 page visits yesterday but in any case, I go to page in my adsense account CRAWLER ERRORS with small black arrow pointing down to my index page URL (in signature below) and below Error is PAGE NOT FOUND. So my question is:

#1. If page is not found, why do my Wordpress stats show I had traffic? The search bots can get to and read the page, right?
    #2. If they cannot read, then what is next step to correct this? I see a small black + sign to left of the "http" for my URL . . . .

Any advice, thoughts, comments, feedback and or instructions would be appreciated. This is getting a bit ridiculous because I relaunched the entire site last January (from using Frontpage2002 to WP) and since then, the site hasn't been much and was thinking WP could save me.

dinrock, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  2. evildon

evildon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your site seems to working for here. Can you post a screenshot of the error you are getting.

evildon, Jul 2, 2014 IP