1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get more traffic.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by KathrynLOVEU, Jun 30, 2014.

I have a shop in Ebay and had 55 listings, what should I do then I can get more traffic?

Talk the product on my Facebook or some other way?

KathrynLOVEU, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    My wife tweets her ebay and etsy listings daily. Craigslist and backpage can be your other option. Having a well maintained and regularly updated blog can be a good tool for sharing links.

qwikad.com, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  3. chrislim2888

chrislim2888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Share your product on facebook can be a good way to drive more traffics to your ebay shop. Alternatively, you may also consider the pinterest, if you have a nice product photo. It really worth to pin one there.

chrislim2888, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  4. wennykev

wennykev Member

Best Answers:
    Focus on your design. The first thing people notice when they visit your blog, is the way it looks. And although the old adage goes that one shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, the same isn’t always true for a blog. You can also try SEOclerks, many freelancers on this site provide blogtraffic at a cheap rate.

wennykev, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  5. KathrynLOVEU

KathrynLOVEU Peon

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com
    Thanks for your advise. Craigslist and backpage, Having a well maintained and regularly updated blog, that is good, I will do it for my shop.

KathrynLOVEU, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  6. KathrynLOVEU

KathrynLOVEU Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, Chrislim288
    I will share my product and picture on my facebook. Thanks for your help.

7. KathrynLOVEU

KathrynLOVEU Peon

Best Answers:

8. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    I totally agree in this

m.sivarajan, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  9. Rares Mihail Prala

Rares Mihail Prala Active Member

Best Answers:
    It really depends.

Do you want fast and easy traffic? Pay for it and you will have it.

Do you want to build some reliable inbound traffic for free? Than go social, go on classified ads websites, have press releases written, etc.

You can try to use craigslist, backpage and for social traffic I would suggest you to use addmefast.com. It is a website where you can make exchanges of almost any kind. Tweets, retweets, FB post shared, and much much more. Give it a try.

When I personally use it I am able to have 100-150 hits with 3-4 minutes of work which is... Very time effective

My best regards,
    Rares Michael

Rares Mihail Prala, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  10. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    The following steps may help you:
    1. Search who is your target visitors for 55 listings
    2. Find out which online sources they use mostly like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, pinterest etc.
    3. Join relevant groups in these communities and share your products there.
    4. Share some unique information related with listing(you can search online or build yourself) to share in these community. It will help people to engage with your products/listing.
    5. Use some prominent bookmarking sites like reddit, dig, stumbleUpon etc.

Kristina Roy, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  11. not2bad

not2bad Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe the best way is by adwords, if you can properly setup your campaign, probably you can do alot successful sales, without spending a large amount of them for advertising.

Facebook is good too but can't be taken alot targeted traffic from there, unless you try also with paid advertising there.

not2bad, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  12. Asif Aziz

Asif Aziz Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of ways to drive traffic.. The method thats brought me the most success, is creating a Facebook fanpage for my business, then using Facebook PPC to drive likes to my Fanpage.

Don't neglect the power of Twitter or Google+ though.. They can open up new avenues of traffic for your site as well.

Az

Asif Aziz, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  13. holyman01

holyman01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A blog or a website aims to generate targeted traffic. A Pay per click promotion is almost certainly one of the most well-liked forms of online marketing. Another option which you can use to get the traffic coming into your website is by posting free classified ads on specific sites such as backpage and craiglist.

holyman01, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  14. Vitarank

Vitarank Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you have the budget, venture into FB ads, it's not that expensive. And free advertisement sites are also a good source of traffic and leads.

Vitarank, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  15. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you have a budget for it then try Facebook ads or Google ads, promote a website/blog of your own that lists all the products you're selling. Post reviews, discounts, promos, etc. Also, provide a lot of content in the form of articles and videos. Share everything on your website through social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and G+. Don't always make content that is over-promotional, but make content that is helpful and talks about the products you're selling. Pros and cons, common problems, etc...

cronik, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  16. Alice Antony

Alice Antony Peon

Best Answers:
    First target your audience. Provide solutions based on their requirements. For example:
    1. If your targeted audiences are like to read more, then publish some articles, blogs or content interestingly and professionally to grab their attention and then increase traffic.
    2. If your customers wish to get discounts or rewards from you means, then use any loyalty program or mobile loyalty app to make them feel special.
    3. You can attract social users via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.

Alice Antony, Jul 10, 2014 IP