1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Article and Blog Submission article word length ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Manav847, Jun 30, 2014.

Hi guys out there,

I want to know the different of word limitation and title length in article submission and blog submission. Please let me know ?

Manav847, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  2. madhav

madhav Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there is no exact article limit is set by any search engine. They only said write only quality content. But. Most of article submission sites set minimum 500 words. So try to write between 500-750 words quality content.

madhav, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  3. Manav847

Manav847 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Madhav for replying to my thread. But what is the word limit in blog submission (wordpress, blogspot, etc) ?

4. HighTechOcean

HighTechOcean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, For articles you can write 500-700 words article but it must be unique. For blog 350 words are enough but blog must be unique and informative.

HighTechOcean, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  5. Manav847

Manav847 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks HighTechOcean for informing.

6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to content there is no required limit in writing as long as the story is engaging and credible to share - its for the search engine.
    But most of the article submission sites they set a limit of words and it must be unique as well as not submitted in other website.

KylieSweet, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  7. DeanInfotech1

DeanInfotech1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Length of article is depend on the article site. Different different article site have there own rule or article word limit. I think Title length is 60-70 or article length 400 -500 word.

DeanInfotech1, Jun 30, 2014 IP
  8. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't think there is any proper length is defined for the good ..... as far as I know minimum 400-450 words is required but I'll say if you are writing a great article then it will go beyond than that ... but better is to close down the article in maximum 600words because, I don't think you can keep the interest of the user with the lengthy article. And yes one more thing is the length of article varies on the topic you are writing I mean if you are writing a article on say "SEO" in around 700-800 words and you keep on repeating the same thing that is already repeated by other ....... sources. I'll not say it's a quality one and I don't think anyone is going to have a look at it !! So what better is to try creating something new and you will not bother asking question like length of the article or........ :O

John Dave, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  9. ActionEstore

ActionEstore Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear friend, there is no such rule is defined for this thing as far as I know.... If you write a content for a article then try to write quality content in 500- 550 words & make it interesting for readers. If you write lengthy article then most of the reader used to leave it because they need interesting article described in short & point to point rather then repeating same thing again & again to expand the words of article.

So, the point is write between 500-550 in well manner & point to point and also describe it well. So, that user can show some interest in your article.

I hope It will help you.

ActionEstore, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  10. ActionEstore

ActionEstore Active Member

Best Answers:
    Totally agree with ....@ John Dave ... You explained it well .. :)

ActionEstore, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  11. anushka123

anushka123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For Article you should write at least 500 word and for blog you can even write 2 or 3 line of word or more then that but content should be unique for both.

anushka123, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  12. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Joshie, Jul 1, 2014 IP