1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I buy traffic from SEO service?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by glocal.com.au, Apr 28, 2014.

?

Should I buy traffic from SEO service?

1. Yes, It helps

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  2. May be worth a try

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. No.

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. krisharticles

krisharticles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    don't buy this kind of traffic from anywhere because its not working properly, and also sometimes some modification you must have in it

krisharticles, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  2. Marianne Thompson

Marianne Thompson Member

Best Answers:
    Apart from SEO and lots of thorough planning, you might go with advertising. It's another way to spend money if you have some, but you'll be able to get targeted traffic. In any case, as everybody said here, with some time and effort it is more likely to get noticed.

Marianne Thompson, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  3. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you want to spend money to obtain web traffic, I suggest PPC advertisement only, since it's the most reliable way to have real and targeted traffic.

Marianne Thompson likes this.
  4. Garry_West

Garry_West Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Really? The most reliable? Do you want me to show you some PPC-compaines with negative ROI?)

Garry_West, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  5. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok, that's fine. It's obvious to avoid companies with bad reputation. Anyway what is your suggestion?

6. Garry_West

Garry_West Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest to think. To use the brain. PPC isn't a kind of superman that will bring you traffic, ROI and money. PPC is an instrument. And it depends on lots of different things. On niche mainly.

Sometimes it's better to spend money on SEO-company. Sometimes it's better to spend 90% of budget on Social Media. Here can't be any rules and any garantees. It is marketing, and marketing isn't science with formulas and other stuff.

Garry_West, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  7. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should buy from popular websites like SEOclerks, many freelancers on this site provide traffic at a cheap rate.

lukeSwenson, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  8. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic is result of good, effective SEO and it costs much higher than the amount you paid.
    Article writing is only a small part of off page SEO. There are many factors to consider, on page optimization - makes your web pages SEO friendly, off page optimization - gives you back links that in terms gives you traffic from Search Engine Result Page (SERP). When a user search on google (for example) with the keyword you doing SEO for, it should appear on google's search result. If the user click on your link and go to your web page you get the real traffic that generated from SEO effort.

And... in short that is the result of an effective SEO service.

awesome1, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  9. Kanonig

Kanonig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    $2 for an SEO project.

What if i tell you that i charge way more than $1,000 for SEO?

Even if they guy hadn't run, your site won't much an inch instead it's likely to get tanked.

Kanonig, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  10. stilleyes

stilleyes Active Member

Best Answers:
    You think?! I'm thinking I'd go with the notion that paid traffic shouldn't really be considered for the singular reason that when you no longer have the budget to afford them, you lose the traffic. You get benefits when you have them rolling in tho' but that's beside the point.

And more importantly, where you're advising he checks is one place he definitely shouldn't be finding "cheap traffic providers" at. Except of course he wants to be a scam-magnet.

~Dan

stilleyes, Jun 29, 2014 IP
    innovativewebs likes this.
  11. SEO Emerge

SEO Emerge Member

Best Answers:
    I would highly recommend you invest into some good backlinking service instead. Then you can get organic results that will bring in REAL traffic which will then convert to sales.

SEO Emerge, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  12. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    I agree with you

m.sivarajan, Jul 2, 2014 IP