1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Other Lifetime ArticleBuilder.net account (Never pay again - normally $297/year)

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by DylanBozeman, Jun 1, 2014.

Sold To

urhk for $940.00

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have a special account on ArticleBuilder.net that doesn't expire. There's no yearly charge. It's normally $297.00/year and since its launch, it has only gotten better. It now has many more categories than when it began and the content can be spun to pass copyscape really easily.

I am selling it for a little over what it would cost to continue it for 3 years. I expect this product to be useful for the next 7+ years or more, as the owner continues to develop it and keep it active. It's owned by Jon Ledger, the same owner of The Best Spinner.

I don't really want to let this one go as I still use ArticleBuilder all the time... I wasn't even sure if I should list it. I'm just seeing what the interest is like and if someone does the buy it now, of course, I'll accept it.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2014
    DylanBozeman, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  2. DylanBozeman

DylanBozeman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Willing to negotiate on this one if anyone wants it!

DylanBozeman, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  3. scrapebrokers

scrapebrokers Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in this but defintely not on 3 years price you are talking about considering the fact that articlebuildier is not so powerful as it was because its producing duplicate content. Please skype me (Scrapebrokers) or PM me and see if we can arrange something.

Thank you.

scrapebrokers, Jun 26, 2014 IP