1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Gay Marriage. Gay goals in society, Obama's destruction of US family's value system.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Jun 21, 2014.

Gay Marriage. Gay goals in society, Obama's destruction of US family's value system.

I recently had an encounter with two gay man. One of them stopped me when I was riding my bike, to ask what time it was. I told him, then he asked me again coming closer, than asked me whether I was married and have children, then some used some flattery words and finally offered to give me "a good sex with his mouth". The other gay encounter was twice at a lunch and both times he lied to me that the food was vegetarian (I am vegetarian). I ate the first time a little bit something stuffed with beef and after tasting it I found something was not right about it and asked the waitress what was inside it? She told me beef.

My "gay" friend apologized. The second time he was pushing me to eat something in a brown cup "just to try it". He was very pushy, but having bad "food" experience with him before I refused. It turned out that it was "smashed liver".

Than outside the restaurant he wanted to give me a hug. Of course no followed.

I gave it a deep thought to these two cases and a few others from many year ago and found out that gay man are hungry for sex. And some of their strategy to have sex with men is to break up their values, or to make them compromise on their beliefs. And then eventually entice them for sex.

Gay men don't really look for the equal right to be married. They want the society to belief that gay sex is normal, starting from schools. Once people are convinced that sex man with man and woman with woman is natural and normal they will have much bigger pool of men to choose for sex.

But, sex between two man or two women is not a normal thing. It is a distorted sexual orientation functionality in some people.

Gay sex is not physically and spiritually healthy. These are scientific facts.

Obama's support for gay marriage furthers the abnormal gay sex agenda with the goal of destroying the moral values of society in order for gay people to have more sex and more men to choose from.

Homosexuality is not normal. And it is very obvious why. If you are a man try to envision yourself with a beautiful man in bed. It is disgusting right? But you wouldn't mind to be with a beautiful woman in bed right?

Once you morally corrupt a society its downfall has already begun. Obama probably has done the worst damage possible to America. Helping as a president of the US to homo-sexually corrupting it.

I don't hate anybody, I don't hate gays. But most gays hate our traditional values and are determined to destroy them in order to get their dream- gay culture societies.

ST12, Jun 21, 2014 IP
  2. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I once had a woman make the same offer to me. I was so offended. There should be some morality police or something like that, so we can jail these immoral people.

Can I ask why you are a vegetarian?

Obamanation, Jun 21, 2014 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That sounds like the kind of shit my mother used to pull when I was a vegetarian. The lack of respect has nothing to do with sexuality and everything to do with a lack of respect. I suspect you give this person the label of "friend" much to quickly. Friends don't behave that way.

Among my real, close friends and family there are significant numbers of gay couples, mostly women and I can't say that the way their friendship is expressed is any different from the straight people I know. One of the men said to me recently that he wouldn't wish any boy to be gay as it's a really hard life. He's happy and middle aged in a good relationship but he obviously sees a world where things aren't as equal as "the majority" think it is.

As for the rest of you vitriol, I'm not American so it means nothing to me. Be as small minded and bigoted as you wish.

sarahk, Jun 21, 2014 IP
    gworld likes this.
  4. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Meat is not as clean of a food as the one from plants. Plus animals have souls, and when killed their life is ended prematurely. Spiritually bad thing to do too.

ST12, Jun 22, 2014 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    So you don't believe in abortion or the contraceptive pill?
    What's your stance on medical intervention to prolong life? Or when patients decide enough is enough and choose to die? Or even antibiotics and vaccines? Do you know how many times your own life has been artificially prolonged? I know I'd have died the night before I turned 1 without antibiotics, and countless times in between and again last year when I had pneumonia. My soul is grateful but who is to say when a life is meant to end.

sarahk, Jun 22, 2014 IP
  6. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clean in what way? Many if not most vegetables you eat in the united states have been genetically modified to be drought resistant, pest resistant, and in some cases, sterile, even if they have the wonderfully misleading label "Organic" printed on their packaging. Those that have not been modified have been buried in dung for most of their lives, coated with pesticides, only later to be bathed in wax and other spray on chemicals to improve their appearance.

Do you suffer from anemia, as many vegetarians do?

Also, spiritually speaking, how do we know plants don't have souls? Do fish have souls? What if the lack of soul consumption is what causes vegetarians to suffer from anemia?

Obamanation, Jun 22, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  7. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ST12, I think the above is the best answer anyone can give to your crap.

gworld, Jun 22, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  8. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't push anybody to have my beliefs. This is not what this topic is all about.

If wants to be gay let him be one. If somebody wants to be vegetarian or no it is his choice.
    If somebody is interested in why vegetarian food is better he can find tons of info on the internet.

This topic is about gay marriage and the negative consequences it will bring in the long run.

Some gay couples already are raising children. They of course will teach them "gay sex is normal", and they can turn a straight person into gay or bisexual. If you have choice to pick up parents would you pick up a gay couple or straight parents?

ST12, Jun 22, 2014 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I can't believe you are american! Where did all the lessons about "freedom" go?

Vegetarian food isn't "better", it's a choice. If you eat badly you can be just as malnourished on a vegetarian diet as you can on an omnivorous diet.

I'm straight and it's no more a choice for me than it is for my gay friends and family to be gay.

It's a cliche by now, but how about you try being gay for a year just to show gays how easy it is to choose to be one thing or the other.

sarahk, Jun 22, 2014 IP
    Obamanation likes this.
  10. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are your gay friends influencing you to try gay sex? ;):)

I think you like to do it and that is the reason you are posting this crap to convince yourself and fight the urge.

Sarahk, he is not American but I disagree that this crap is not the American style, just look at the Republican party and all the politicians who were so anti-gay and later on it came out that they were gay.

gworld, Jun 22, 2014 IP
  11. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    GWORLD,
    Are you gay? Is GWORLD=GAYWORLD?

I have answered your question right in my first post. And it is basically the reason for this topic.
    Gay sex for me is disgusting, it is not the God's way of intimacy between people.

I will never try to be a gay. Your understanding of freedom is excluding my understanding for it.

Most of the people I know- over 95% share exactly my views on the subject.
    That's why Obama didn't push for referendum on gay marriage because it would end up in disaster for gay people.

Let gays have their own lives and values, but we should not let them mess up ours.

ST12, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  12. Jeffreyw

Jeffreyw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have nothing against gays, but homosexuality is dangerous for gays based on scientific evidence.

Shortens life
    They lead in HIV/AIDS statistics, therefore shortens their life
    A number of gays are pedophiles too.

According to studies, 20% of those who had a gender reassignment committed suicide 10 years after the surgery.

Jeffreyw, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  13. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If one is not a pro-gay, or has chosen to stick to traditional family values, gay activists try to brand him as xenophobe or anti-American.

ST12, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Yet none of the gays I know have ever been accused of such a thing although 2 straight men have done prison time - one a friend's father who was a well respected surgeon and the other a dickhead from my husband's youth.

And the reason for the higher suicide rates? people who try to make out that something beyond their control is dirty and wrong. Pretty damn hard to face a lifetime spent with people as judgemental and bigoted as @ST12

sarahk, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  15. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am not gay, not because I think it is something wrong with it, but because I don´t have interest in men. That is the reason I have confidence in my own sexuality and don´t feel threatened by gay people. On the other hand from my experience I have learned that people who protest too much about gays and actively propaganda against it, either are stupid religious people who for the combination of their parents' stupidity with their own stupidity, believe that they are obeying an imaginary God or the closet gays. Because you don´t sound like a zealot, I can only assume that you are a closet gay who has a problem coming in term with his sexuality.

gworld, Jun 24, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  16. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry to disappoint you on your way of thinking on this, but you got everything upside down. Everybody that shares my views according to you is a closet gay.
    Absolutely wrong.

You post makes no sense.

ST12, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  17. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You'd probably be surprised how often he's right!

and do you know how much it hurts to have to agree with @gworld? OMG, the shame of it!

sarahk, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  18. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    My gay friends although when they have a "serious relationship", it is usually with an adult gay or with adult straight men. But they also do some side sexcapades with kids (gays and straight), usually 12 to 16 year olds.

During high school our gay teacher have had sex on a number of my male classmates.

Gay men has more sex partners than straight men.

Homosexuality is still a psychological disorder.

I have not read a detailed study about it, but former transexuals are warning those who are planning for gender reassignment.

My own opinion about the suicide reason is that "gender reassigned organ is not a natural part of the body. It may somehow affect the overall natural biological function of the human body."

Here is a documentary about Body Integrity Identity Disorder, which also cite transexuality (or homosexuality) as a psychological disorder.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    Jeffreyw, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOL, the stupidity of some people. The BS that has disproven time and times again, still being repeated. Looking at the so many Priest molesting children, we should draw the conclusion that Christianity is the main cause of pedophilia, according to your type of logic. In your country, may people who engage in homosexual relationship is because the stupid religion makes it impossible for people to have sexual relationship with the opposite sex.
    I like the way you mention, "my male classmates", don´t be shy or upset if you liked the experience. It is wrong of a teacher to do it, but even if you enjoyed it, it doesn´t make you gay because many times even the rape victims get sexually aroused and later feel guilty about it.
    Don´t go into overdrive and hate gays because what teacher did to you, it doesn´t make you gay and don´t worry about an imaginary god is going to burn you in hell because too many Priests are in the line up before you.

The Top 16 Anti-Gay Activists Caught Being Gay

"Georgia Pastor Eddie Long, a Baptist and famed televangelist in his area. In 2004, he led a march to Dr. Martin Luther King's grave in the name of defining marriage as between a man and a woman. He has also been quoted as saying that his church can "deliver" people from homosexuality.

He is currently being sued by four young men (ages 21, 20, 23 and 22) for using his fame and influence to coerce them into sexual relationships. The relationships lasted months and occurred during the boys' late teens. The age of consent in Georgia is 16, so it was legal, but it was still wrong of him to use his power to get the boys to do sexual favors for him. Here are some examples of what he did...

The pastor of New Birth Missionary (*snicker*) Baptist Church, Eddie Long used his influence to take the boys places such as Kenya, paid for their hotel rooms and gave them gifts such as cars, cash and jewelry in exchange for mutual masturbation, oral sex and sensual massaging.

Click on the image to the left to see a gallery of the kind of text messages the (admittedly in-shape) Pastor sent his accusors."

Look at the title of your thread @ST12, there is nothing new under the sun. ;);)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    gworld, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  20. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    The priests doing homosexual acts has a mental disorder too and needs help just like any other homosexuals.

Jeffreyw, Jun 25, 2014 IP