1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many times you go to McDonald's in a month?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ryan Viola, May 15, 2014.

1. mediahost

mediahost Active Member

Best Answers:
    I go to Wendy's maybe twice a month. I don't gain fat because I lift everyday. The extra muscle mass causes me to burn more calories a day, so I go when I haven't eaten and I need the calories. I'm also pretty young, so I guess I have it easy.

mediahost, May 22, 2014 IP
  2. Michael de Guzman

Michael de Guzman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    if it was my choice i would not go because i feel today there a better fast food places to eat even for a bit higher prices but you have to give credit to Mcdonalds my 3 and 5 year old loves the idea of Golden arches and they do have a special feeling for children. Big business someone want to build a better food place designed to entice children you will have a great business.

Michael de Guzman, May 23, 2014 IP
  3. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    I love junk food but I'm also a fitness and yoga enthusiast. You can keep your weight with some care.

4. Steve Huward

Steve Huward Banned

Best Answers:
    two time in a month

Steve Huward, May 24, 2014 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just took my 12-year-old son and his friend to Mickey D's for lunch today. Was the first time that I had been there in a month or so.

But we have a lot of other fast food chains in our local area: Burger King, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Five Brothers, D'Angelo's, Subway, KFC, Arby's, Dairy Queen, Blimpies, Panera Bread, and Quizno's so not going to McDonalds frequently may not tell the whole story.

No White Castle, though. Pity.

jrbiz, May 24, 2014 IP
  6. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Generally I avoid Junk food, so I hardly visit McDonald.
    Yes but visit once in a 3 to 4 months or so.

janinaherz, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  7. Jake The Competition Man

Best Answers:
    junk food is cool. You can have it if you're not just too much lazy and keep passing your days in front of your PC :) with the right exercises you can have the food you want without risking anything.

8. Garry_West

Garry_West Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    zero times per month. yeap. i don't like that. i don't like food at all. food is something that we HAVE to have. And we aren't free here.

Garry_West, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, I have the opposite problem: I love to eat. You must be very thin if you eat only because you have to. You would be a nutritionist's ideal patient. :)

But I did not understand your last line about not being "free" and how that relates to food for you?

jrbiz, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  10. ETA

ETA Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Once a month

ETA, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  11. 007568090080170

007568090080170 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I usually don't go to many fast-food places, unless I'm on a long-distance trip and I stop on the way for a bite to eat. I'd say I eat fast food 2-3 times a month, but this is usually Subway or Wendy's.

007568090080170, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  12. ironcladservers

ironcladservers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Same here. I eat fast food fairly often but I supplement it with a lot of healthy foods as well.

ironcladservers, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  13. Garry_West

Garry_West Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To eat is a necessity. Exactly the same as going to the toilet. Waste of time, eventually.

Garry_West, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  14. RobinInTexas

RobinInTexas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haven't been to a McDonalds in over 10 years. Before that it was less than 4 times a year.

RobinInTexas, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  15. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Probably once every other week, and that's just because they're the only place open at three in the morning.

But I bike right past there every other week; I bike six miles a day; down from my original 20+; you know you're in trouble when the doctor tells you to cut down on exercise.

I have non-24 sleep wake syndrome, so I maintain a 26 hour day, as such every other week your noon is my midnight; as such I go for my rides every other week in the middle of the night. Thankfully doing so has gotten me down to 185 pounds from a whopping 280. (which at 5'4 I could still lose another 20 or so).

The problem with riding for exercise and to lose weight is the carb cravings that result in stopping at every 24 hour joint along my route for hostess cakes, high sugar drinks, burgers and fries. HEY 7-11! I can get two slices of crappy pizza.... HEY! McDonalds! I'm sure a few of those value menu grilled onion burgers won't hurt... HEY! Cumby's! I'm sure a 24 oz box of Entenmann's chocolate chip cookies won't hurt... HEY LOOK! It's a DUNKINS!!!

Yup, biking is so good for my health. Hey, at least I'm riding around on a big steel frame micargi knockoff of a shwinn cantilever...

Me and my bike six years and 95 pounds ago:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=105710186167640

I should get a recent photo done. Maybe I'll do that after the next bike upgrade (which I'm just waiting on one part from DX to do)

deathshadow, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  16. Jake The Competition Man

Best Answers:
    impressive story, I love it! that was exactly what I was explaining few messages before. Junk food is great if you exercise daily.

17. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I hate all the pseudo-science quackery bull where people attack perfectly good food just because it's easier than going after slovenly habits; I know when I was a fatass it was because I was spending all day every day at the keyboard (NOTHING like today) with no real exercise involved. The laugh is most of the people who will badmouth fast food are the same dipshits who avoid exercise like it was even more evil than the food; you'll see them circling parking lots looking for that magical space near the door; taking the elevator to go one floor; paying for a gym membership they use maybe once every two weeks if at all.

Simple fact is that our crappiest food today is head and shoulders above the best food of just 100 years ago; in safety, quantity, quality and abundance. In most of the civilized world while hunger still exists, starvation is all but stamped out; but rather than celebrate that you have all these morons and quacks and fools ranting and raving about the evils of science with anti-GMO rants and organic food bull that has all the legitimacy of banning dihydrogen monoxide.

The laugh being most "organic food" nutters end up paying twice what people with actual working brain cells do just so they can ingest more pesticides.

Hell, I was a 70's kid -- I can still remember when produce aisles at a major grocer had NOTHING but iceberg lettuce, pre-pack tomatoes, yellow onions, loose carrots, 5 pound bags of potatoes, 3 pound bags of apples, Oranges in season -- AND THAT'S IT! 90% of what we ate for vegetables with dinner came out of a can - because that's ALL that was available. IQF? No such thing.... you want to kvetch about todays frozen meals? Do me a favor and go have a swanson TV dinner circa 1974!

The abundance and selection available year round right now is mind-blowing, yet you have know-nothing high-school and college age shits who know shit about shit running their shitty mouths talking shit about most all of that food; most of the shit they are talking being psuedo-science fairy tale bullshit.

You know what? I've got two fingers -- the first is for them, the second is for the horse they rode in on!

But sure, blame the food ... right. Goes hand in hand with blaming guns for getting shot, or blaming HTML for your crappy website that was created without bothering to understand how to use HTML. Blame everything except the actual cause, as actually fixing the REAL problem is "too hard".

Like getting up off your lazy ass and doing something about it!

... and yeah, I'd make a really lousy motivational speaker.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
    deathshadow, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  18. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hardly once a month. In fact I don't prefer going there always for just the junks. Well, I guess been visiting it once or twice in a quarter.

knowledgeherald, Jun 21, 2014 IP
  19. scudmissile

scudmissile Member

Best Answers:
    please take more vegetable, protein for yor health

scudmissile, Jun 21, 2014 IP
  20. deepitseo

deepitseo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    rarely some time i go.

deepitseo, Jun 26, 2014 IP