1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what is Best way to get traffic for IM Niche??

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ineedfreedom, Jun 20, 2014.

Hey Digital Point members!

2 months ago i purchased a complete Members Site for The internet marketing niche from a very well known internet marketer!,
    It has full video tutorials on how to make money as an internet marketer.

The Video Tutorials are Very well done!

Here's my problem:

I have purchased Solo Ad's and have gotten 130+ Subscriptions on the squeeze page but no conversions!

I have tried Facebook Ads, but no conversions!.

I have Tried paid targetted Traffic, still nothing.

The site is very well made with Good auto responder messages.

What is another way to get IM targeted Traffic to it?

Thanks in advance!

ineedfreedom, Jun 20, 2014 IP
  2. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    Seems to me that someone already made some money from someone else who wanted to earn money online. Perhaps you need to pay more attention to that guy.

Without seeing the site, it's hard to say anything more...

But you might try adding an Authority blog frontend to the site - and $1 trial memberships.

Khadaji, Jun 20, 2014 IP
  3. Jesse Regan

Jesse Regan Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this your own product? What is the price point?
    Do you know exactly what your avatar is?

The more you can learn about your target audience the easier it will be to dial it in and really get the proper targeting in place.

130 subscribers is kind of a small test to know how things are going. I suggest sticking with one form of traffic and tweaking it until it works for you.

Jesse Regan, Jun 22, 2014 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Wait a minute. You are selling Internet Marketing video tutorials and you are asking for help with Internet Marketing? Have you watched the tutorials that you are selling? Did they not teach you everything that you needed to know to be successful? If not, you may have a product problem among other things

jrbiz, Jun 23, 2014 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. iTube

iTube Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no niche called the IM niche. What do you want to market on the internet?

iTube, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  6. Pro Market X

Pro Market X Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't depend on what you purchased only. Add more species to it, I am talking about the conversion-ability "if that's a word XD". Probably you got sold to how the website is on it's own is doing well, but in reality it doesn't. Don't worry about it just specie it up by offer discounts to the first 50-100 people, a trail membership, free access to the first 3 videos or the first module.

Chances the people you already targeted got the same product before. So tweak the marketing/branding message.

Can you pm me a link to your product, I will see if I can help :)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    Pro Market X, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  7. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is a classic example.

There is no such thing as a push-button-and-print-money system, and like what @Jesse Regan commented, 130 is a very small number to test.

What is your selling price? The sales conversion rate is usually 3-5% depending on your offers.

My advice: don't do any paid advertising until you know the system inside out. Know what you're selling first, and get the whole system in place.

Ethan Alvin, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  8. Rares Mihail Prala

Rares Mihail Prala Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well if you want to be profitable here are two things to follow.

1. Go away from online marketing niche. Not being rude but in the last 2 months I have attended to almost 7 webinars with these "revolutionary" membership websites and what I saw in fact was one guy selling with thousands membership websites (which hardly costed around $150 to build....) to a lot of people as ready to make money systems...
    2. If you still want to focus on IM and increase conversions first of all make sure that you will offer a great free access with lots of quality articles, reports, posts, videos, etc.

First of all make a strong base of free members. Just make sure you have on what to apply those percentages on...

All the best

Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  9. Keith Nimble

Keith Nimble Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Watch the IM videos and follow their advice. If the advice they give doesn't work - you have a bad product anyways and should move on to something else.

Keith Nimble, Jun 24, 2014 IP