1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do article marketing right or should I do it at all?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by ivantk, Jun 15, 2014.

From my experience after all those Google updates, creating articles and submitting them to as many article directories/blogs as possible is one of the ways to "Practically Kill Your Website".

What I wonder ...

Is it wort to create unique articles and submit them in the main article directories and web 2.0 properties (I mean submit one article for each website to stay unique)?

Or may be it is better to skip the above step and use guest blogging only.
    Again unique articles for each website of course.

I would like to hear your opinion about using Article marketing as a Link Development method.

ivantk, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  2. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You can do article submission on top sites like ezine, squidoo, go articles. This can be helpful. Make sure to submit one article per directory.

That can work.

eric_wahlberg, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  3. Emily Stephens

Emily Stephens Member

Best Answers:
    I think you can do article syndication instead of submission as under submission article is consider as duplicate. As same article you are going to post to all websites.

You should submit article to top ezine, squidoo, go articles, etc. but along with source link which keeps your article content unique as they know you are promoting information not doing just submission by saying its your own content.

So, article syndication is better option instead of submission.

Thanks

Emily Stephens, Jun 20, 2014 IP
  4. kittyy487

kittyy487 Member

Best Answers:
    I also want to know how to do article marketing

kittyy487, Jun 20, 2014 IP
  5. ivantk

ivantk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree, duplicate content is not a good idea at all. It is considered spamming by Google. What I asked was: "Is it a Good idea to upload unique articles to article directories... is it wort it as it is a lot of work".

ivantk, Jun 20, 2014 IP