1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i want to lose my weight.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by suesue, May 20, 2012.

1. 007568090080170

007568090080170 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The most important thing is to be healthy, because being both too overweight and too lightweight are very unhealthy. Some people don't acknowledge the downside of being underweight. I'd say the best and simplest advice would be to balance your meals, eat between 1,400 and 2,000 calories a day (Less can be very harmful in some scenarios) and go for a 1-2 hour jog/run on most days. I'd say your target would be to get 3 servings of fruits and 4 servings of vegetables, 8-10 servings of grains, 3 servings of dairy and 1-2 servings of fats (This is not necessary, however some chips or a brownie feels good after a day of healthy eating). Doing about 50 pushups andd situps a day will also help, but make sure to stay hydrated at all times (With water, preferably) so you don't pass out or become light-headed from heat exhaustion or overworking/dehydration. Do NOT fast, binge or starve yourself, as these will lead to a very bad result. And never, NEVER let someone else's opinion get you down. It's sad to see the standards of society knocking down self-conscious men/women and people developing eating disorders and mental disorders because of other people's harmful words. Look up a basic BMI calculator online and if you are in between 18.5 and 25 you're very healthy. Just because someone calls you fat doesn't mean you are. You should be proud of who you are and how far you've come, and even though people can try to bring you down, prove their efforts obsolete by jumping right back up. You're an amazing person, and a scale's reading or a judgmental jerk's insults do not define who you are.

I wish you the best of luck on your quest to lose weight, and hope you succeed with your goals.

007568090080170, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  2. agung fajriadi

agung fajriadi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can do so starting from the easiest, drinking water regularly, eat less junk food, you better cook healthy food at home, workout, and sleep enough, nothing less and nothing more. I did it and the results are satisfactory

agung fajriadi, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  3. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    I avoid processed food and I cycle every morning for 20 miles. Also, count those calories, it'll open your mind!

Joe@AdPatron, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  4. impishme84

impishme84 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cut down on sugar and salt especially after 7-8 in the evening. if you feel hungry after you last meal, try having fruits instead of any quick meal or aerated drinks, green tea works well but do not add any sugar to it.

impishme84, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  5. Evan lander

Evan lander Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have heard one of the best ways to lose unwanted weight, is wake up early (i know this isn't easy) and go for a 1 hour walk. Plus side to walking even 10 minutes is that it starts to get your blood flowing for the day ahead of of you, it releases powerful endorphins that will also make you happy. Have a light breakfast (i always eat egg whites and a little carbs) and continue on with your day. How much weight do you want to lose?

Recently i just got a juicer- If you're looking to lose a lot of weight, do the egg whites in the morning with a half grapefruit (your body absorbs 100% of egg protein) skip lunch and make a juice. Right now, my fav is carrot, pineapple, apple, ginger, lemon. You get all of the nutrients and vitamins without having to deal with the mass amount of veggies! Stay away from anything processed, watch your carb intake.

Stay away from sugar like others mentioned, stay away from those stupid "green coffee bean extract" pills and serums. They just don't work, and they're expensive! No fast foods. Stay away from Deep fried, and give yourself a break on sundays and have a cheat meal (if you go to the gym) Losing weight is simple. But its not easy..

I wish you the best of luck!

Evan lander, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  6. Evan lander

Best Answers:
    Geeze, i didn't realize how old this thread was!

Evan lander, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  7. ShoeMaster

ShoeMaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    If " failure always companys with me" you obviously don't want it enough to repeal that failure. I believe if a person wants something enough they find a way to distance themselves from failure no matter what it takes. Just my input, i do realize this thread is old but wanted to share my opinion since someone already revived it.

ShoeMaster, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  8. Evan lander

Best Answers:
    I agree, well said. If you want something as much as you want to breath, you'll get it.

Evan lander, Jul 7, 2014 IP
  9. Anushka Sarkar

Anushka Sarkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There is no need to have medicines just be calm and love your body give her a nourishment of water at least 8 glass of water a day and you need to have a balanced diet you can take the help of different type of workouts like swimming , running jogging and best of all is yoga it will keep you fresh all the time !!

Anushka Sarkar, Jul 8, 2014 IP
  10. GeeOne

GeeOne Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In one line, only Diet control and regular exercise can help you to reduce your weight.

G!

GeeOne, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  11. dishagautam

dishagautam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    drink 5 to 6 litre water for one week after one week take only two or three glass water, you will definately lose weight.

dishagautam, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  12. Catu

Catu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My advice is that you should exercise regularly. If you are an exercise beginner, I would suggest you not to do any strenuous activity. Start up with walking and full-body stretches(basic) and gradually intense up your work-out when you get used to it. For example, you would like to add spot-jumping and jogging with walking to intensify your calorie burn.
    Also, make sure you are eating healthy. Have 6-7 small meals with 2-2.5 hours gap between each meals instead of 2-3 heavy meals. Make sure you have dairy products, fruits and vegetables in your diet. Steer clear of junk foods and please don't go for fad diets or starve your body and don't go for any pills, lotions or under the knife as it may complicate you in a long run. And now, the most important thing...love and accept your body the way it is. I hope it helps. Good luck! :)

Catu, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  13. John Lucas

John Lucas Member

Best Answers:
    The best thing I do is to keep away from sugar. SUGAR makes you crazy gain weight. I stay away from sweets as best as I can but it is doing something weird with my taste though. Also I workout twice a week which helps.

Just stay away from sugar or sweets, things will be easier for you.

John Lucas, Aug 4, 2014 IP
  14. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    LeBron James has recently lost over 20 lb. by simply not consuming any carbs. It's no brainer really. Increased consumption of carbs = extra weight.

qwikad.com, Aug 10, 2014 IP
  15. ptrrsnv

ptrrsnv Peon

Best Answers:
    try eating more healthy food like fruits and vegetables. Also eat small amounts of food around 4-5-6 times a day instead of 2-3 big meals. Also try a sport, roller skating is a good sport for losing weight :)

ptrrsnv, Aug 11, 2014 IP
  16. bmc2009

bmc2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've been able to lose a lot of weight over the past few months by setting personal goals and maintaining a strict diet and exercise regimen!

bmc2009, Aug 11, 2014 IP
  17. springning

springning Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also want to lose weight

springning, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  18. Tob Sag

Tob Sag Peon

Best Answers:
    Start eating healthy, make sure you consume a low amount of callories each day.

Going to the gym is a good way to lose weight aswell.

Tob Sag, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  19. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My metabolism is fast. I can eat quite a lot of unhealthy and processed food without gaining weight :)

pilot35, Aug 30, 2014 IP
  20. Avish Gabba

Avish Gabba Member

Best Answers:
    to reduce weight fast.....Go for Zoomba dance.

Avish Gabba, Sep 6, 2014 IP