1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My top 5 ways to make money online

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mr Right, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Mr Right

Mr Right Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not really. A lot of people who are just starting have no idea of what really works and what is a scam. Per instance, a lot of people start with useless methods like mystery shopping or paid surveys.

Mr Right, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  2. Melloweitsj

Melloweitsj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good point. These are real time wasters. For those looking to make a real income online should toss these out the window that is for sure.

Melloweitsj, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  3. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't tried outsourcing. How do you go about do it?

Dionne Taylor, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  4. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Product creation is my favorite too.

Joe@AdPatron, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  5. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Could you elaborate the methods in details with examples to better understanding about what you saying as most of the stuff written is already well known on the internet.

jazzyjmnote, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  6. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    The hard part is always the traffic.

But there are methods that make traffic not as big a problem. An Authority blog that offers unique answers to people's problems will never have trouble attracting traffic. It also makes an excellent foundation for list building, affiliate sales, dropshipping, outsourcing, and just about any other online activity.

But it's not the push-button solution that too many people are looking for...

Khadaji, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  7. image2all

image2all Member

Best Answers:
    Outsourcing is one of the best way to make money from online without invest. I am doing this on online outsourcing market place like on oDesk. You can try this.

image2all, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  8. thesdl

thesdl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes listed this every method is proved way to earn money from online. But i would like to say expertness is the main investment on every step on interne . above this list freelancing is the first choice to me. though i know blogging is also another proved way to earn money from online.

thesdl, Jun 22, 2014 IP
  9. Pro Market X

Pro Market X Peon

Best Answers:
    Great list but this is not the only things you can do online. In online marketing you have to focus in one method especially if you were just starting, master it then add more methods or ways. It's simply just like learning musical instrument, the first instrument is always the hard one :)

Pro Market X, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  10. krisharticles

krisharticles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, this guy is right about his ideas, i am also article writer & earning through it.

krisharticles, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  11. Rman_1649

Rman_1649 Peon

Best Answers:
    I like this post. You CAN make money online and these were good methods you listed. Like any other way to make money it takes work and don't believe those who say "Fast easy way for quick cash"; there is no fast and easy way, it takes hard work and perseverance

Rman_1649, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  12. Oluwatobi Billings

Oluwatobi Billings Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Making money online does seem impossible and it is very time consuming, but you can make money by also being an online inspirational speaker, first try speaking with friends on phones or in person then. maybe charge to join the chat. maybe $1 per person

Oluwatobi Billings, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  13. pitgam

pitgam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great list. I first made my first sale through arbitrage, but dealing with the customers became annoying when my supplier lowered their quality.

pitgam, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  14. Thomas Owen

Thomas Owen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not all of them are obvious, it took me months of being in the IM game before I finally succumbed to accept that list building was a priority! Even longer for me to realize how powerful product creation is. I think this is a great post and will help a range of visitors to the forum who may be new to making money online or looking for advice.

You are partially right that driving traffic is a HUGE part of it, but equally so is converting that traffic into sales. Of course the more traffic you drive the more sales you make, but you could be missing out on a whole host of profit if your traffic doesn't convert well.

Take copywriters for example. Why can some copywriters charge upwards of $10,000 for copy?! Because it converts and potentially could be the difference between a 5 figure, 6 figure or even 7 figure product launch!

Thomas Owen, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  15. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well stated.

Many people will begin earning money when they realize the power of those concepts, and take action.

Khadaji, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  16. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd have to add web hosting to the list also. But you will need alot of manpower when it comes to uptime, SSL, file storage, and overall server management. It's alot of work, but one of the easiest ways to have a recurring income business ready to go.

Randall Magwood, Jun 28, 2014 IP