1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

44% twitter users never tweeted, twitter account

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Kamaldeep Singh SEO, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am not that surprised. There lots of old or fake accounts after all. Also I noticed that many of my friends tend to use twitter only to read news, nothing more and nothing less.

Sam42, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  2. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well all this because of bots. A lot of people are selling retweets, followers so fr this all this fake bots play a good part. But again is very difficult to fight with this, maybe twitter should apply something to fix this issue.

laicen, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  3. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it'd be a good idea to gradually unfollow the ones that have not updated in more than a month or so. Get rid of the ones that have no tweets, too. However, be careful about unfollowing too many people at once.

BoostSoftware, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  4. Ashutosh Mishra

Ashutosh Mishra Member

Best Answers:
    Well, Yeah you are right Twitter has almost the maximum number of Fake Users,
    But Besides those numbers you must also keep 1 thing in mind that creating an account is a lot easier in Twitter.

Due to which many of the accounts who are not Tweeting can be the ones who have created their account, but either forgotten the password or were not able to cope up with the growing trends in Twitters. I personally created my account around 3 years back, but using it positively from 1 year only.

Also, if you are looking to Unfollow members you can take a look at ManageFlitter, its easy and good to use.

Ashutosh Mishra, Jul 25, 2014 IP
  5. Marvin Cravens

Marvin Cravens Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media is just like any other fad. When it gets hot everyone is on it. (Look at the huge increase of LA Clippers fans in the last two years!) Since twitter does have a practical side to it (unlike the Clippers) it will keep its popularity/usefulness. As for the huge amount that have never tweeted some could be bots, and some are like the Clippers fans after the first round of the playoffs...gone.

Marvin Cravens, Sep 24, 2014 IP