1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good Morning Digital Point!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Celina M., Jun 18, 2014.

Hello. Not only am I new to this forum, but I am also completely new to the entire website/blog thing. I am 100% lost! The learning process has been so much fun for me so far and I joined this forum hoping to learn a bit from you all.
    I have a wordpress.com blog that I kicked off in May and I am SO proud of it. I had been devastated about my 29th birthday coming up (it is one step closer to 30.....) but I wanted to put a more positive spin on the whole thing. I started a blog where each and every week I have 1 completely new life experience and I write about it. This is probably the greatest thing I have ever done for myself. Amazing how a simple website can make such a big difference in your life. I barely even sleep anymore because I am excited and always thinking of ways that I can make my site bigger and better. One day I would like to try self-hosting but I am overwhelmed by the complexity of building a website. I think that the more time I spend on here, the easier it will be for me to eventually make that transition.
    Speaking of, does anyone know if you lose your wordpress.com followers if you transfer over to a self hosted site? That is my biggest concern.
    I am so excited to be a part of this community!
    -Celina

Celina M., Jun 18, 2014 IP
  2. YIAM

YIAM Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome.. to DP forums.

YIAM, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  3. dupendra

dupendra Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, your most welcome....
    Your thought is good and hope you will sure improve your knowledge with DP Forum.

dupendra, Jun 18, 2014 IP