1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Newbies STOP spending money on every ebook out there!!! Here's why <--

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 16, 2014.

Hello everyone,

I am coming back with another thread and I hope I will get to help some people out there. Newbies or not I think all of us spent and still spend a lot of money on reports and ebooks.

Well the truth is that you can get most of them absolutely for free and I will show you my case and how I discovered this is an easy method to get freebies. In fact I will present my two methods.

Now cutting right into the chase I think that everyone is familiar with reviews but I also think that not so many people are familiar with doing reviews. And this is probably the best way you can get amazing stuff for free.

Guys (especially newbies) you must write reviews, you do really need to take them seriously and you do really need to apply this! Since I am doing reviews I saved over $500 in maybe a month or so. So, am I entitled to say that by not spending $500 I actually made $500? Maybe yes or maybe not, but the fact is that I learned new things, I improved my writing skills, I got to know a lot of authors and people, I made connections, tied relationships and maybe the best of all I was offered a coaching program which was normally sold for almost $1500 for free. Because that specific author was really impressed with my reviews and decided that he has to thank me somehow for being coherent, concise, honest and the most important serious about my work.

So I didn't receive money but I gathered something more powerful (in my opinion) which is valuable information.

What you have to do? Simply go on forums just like this one (DigitalPoint, WarriorForum) and search for people who are looking for reviewers. And don't be shy! When I started to do this on WF I had 1 single post there but after my first review I was receiving reports from that particular author every 3-4 days...

And here are some things you should have in mind in order to write a good review:
    • Make a detailed one. 200-450 words
    • Before reading it grab a pen and a paper to write down the upsides and the downsides.
    • Read it first and write down those up and downsides
    • Make sure you will read it two times more.
    • Now write down your detailed review. Pay attention to mention what format is the report presented in (word, PDF, video, etc.), how many pages/minutes/slides/etc. if there are any images, step by step tutorials and so on. You got the point.
    • After you have your review written make sure you read it twice, correct any grammar or topic mistake and make sure it is coherent and presented in a logical way.
    • Send it, post it or follow your given instructions if there are any.
    Ok here you have it. This kind of review should buy you some seats ahead the vast majority of reviewers who have those 2 sentences reviews.

And don't think that by making a big review like this one people will not read it. In fact the truth is that when you want to buy something and you stumble upon a review like this one you will certainly read it because you see that it has a serious and honest approach presenting both upsides and downsides.

Oh and I almost forgot. Make sure you deliver it in a maximum of 24h. Don't be lazy!

And the second way of getting free reports is by joining the forums private rooms. It is not free but spending $20 for one year access (e.g: the war room on WF) for free releases is better than free. I even see people giving their e-books for free there days before launching them in the WSO section. Imagine that you have the information before its launch and when that specific report will be launched you have the opportunity to have all things set up and running positioning you way ahead of your competitors.

Well this was my case and what I did to have lots of free reports coming my way. If it valuable information or not it is up to you but I feel like I did my duty by sharing my case here.

My best regards,
    Rares Michael

Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  2. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very well stated, and quite accurate. I'll add that speed is of the essence, so if you put up some Google Alerts (Google it!) for "Reviewers Wanted" - and similar topics, you'll not miss any opportunities. Also, spend alot of time to make your first few reviews looooonnngg and detailed. Then save the link to those published reviews. Email people privately, asking to review, and point to your published previous reviews as an example.

I'm far more likely to offer something to someone who has previously reviewed, and does far more than the two sentence review.

Also, if you have a website - post reviews there - then you also have the opportunity to hit up Clickbank authors, many of whom will offer their product for free to people they see as serious affiliates - and if you have a website with reviews already up that you can point to - you'll end up not only with free information - but affiliate income as people read your reviews and buy through your link!

Khadaji, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  3. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'd agree that buying eBooks isn't always necessary. You can get plenty of free eBooks from InternetMarketingBundle.com

The books range from all different topics in Internet Marketing, pretty much anything you need!

quadxnet, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  4. Rares Mihail Prala

Rares Mihail Prala Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't agree with you guys more on what you have stated here! :d

Thank you for your valuable input and information added to this thread.

Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  5. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    I refer to reviews all the time, and thank you for showing us different ways to get product freebies by telling us how to write helpful reviews. Some marketers will even compensate you for making a purchase at a place like Amazon or another marketplace in order to show that customers did make verified purchases.

BoostSoftware, Jun 18, 2014 IP
    Rares Mihail Prala likes this.
  6. James Christy

James Christy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I really appreciate your guidelines on how to write reviews. I agree with you in that you can make a lot of connections by networking and that part is of far greater value than any type of money or ebook you may receive in return. Thanks.

James Christy, Sep 23, 2014 IP