1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Suggestion List Digital Point at Tapatalk iPhone app to become mobile forum

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by balkanboy82, Jan 4, 2011.

1. NameNetwork

NameNetwork Active Member

Best Answers:
    All thats fair enough Qwik, I'm not loyal to Tapa but I do hope a real mobile version of DP is in the works. Heck I'll put my hand up to volunteer to help.

NameNetwork, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    By the way, I don't own an iPhone (I like my Samsung too much), so I can't tell, but on my iPad mini I use the standard versions of whether it's Twitter, Ebay, Craigslist, Facebook and all other websites that I use. I can't stand the mobile versions of any of them.

qwikad.com, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  3. NameNetwork

Best Answers:
    agreed on a larger format ipad / mini or any tablet there's plenty of pixel density to run the regular sites put squeeze that down again to about 1/4 of the size on a phone and it becomes very difficult to navigate, just IMHO

NameNetwork, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

I guess the answer to that would be: Don't use it then. Use something else.

qwikad.com, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  5. NameNetwork

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to shout out and congratulate DP on the new changes to it's mobile accessible theme, so much more usable ... there's still some layout problems if you'd like I can send in iPhone 5 screen shots to help ?

NameNetwork, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  6. Mo.tamim

Mo.tamim Peon

Best Answers:

I totally agree with you i mean its irrelevant that one of the best electronic forum that discuss adaption of technology into business to not be interested in developing an app for its users, that will increase the relationship and loyalty of forum users.

developing an app will have a great impact on the forum traffic, user interaction, and will gain popularity , who knows it might be a great business opportunity for further mobile commerce ads and so on.

Mo.tamim, Jun 17, 2014 IP