1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find HTML file location

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Veer#, Jun 16, 2014.

There are many CSS codes available which give both CSS and HTML codes. We can add css to custom CSS box but how do you add HTML code ?

Veer#, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  2. jworldwide

jworldwide Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there. I am a web developer and would love to help you - I am just having a little bit of a hard time understanding your question. What exactly are you trying to do? Do you have some sample code?

jworldwide, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  3. ironcladservers

ironcladservers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Also not sure what OP means by this questions, a little clarification should help us better understand and help as best we can!

ironcladservers, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  4. Veer#

Veer# Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply. I mainly work with wordpress and look for css animation codes. Normally something like vibrate, bounce etc. So the websites give code in css and HTML. But where to put the HTML code ?
    Also when we use Firebug, we can simply correct some errors by deleting certain lines of HTML. Any chance like where this code actually exists in the website. I use to do forums as well. It has a lot of templates so hard to check them manually.

Veer#, Jun 16, 2014 IP