1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How many articles for one long-tail keyword?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by *Sam*, Jun 16, 2014.

Hi all,

I'm just starting out creating my first niche website and have done a lot of keyword research in finding one that I think has low competition etc. but how many articles do I write targeted at this one long-tail keyword?

I have written an 800 word article based on it that sits on the front page but then obviously I need to add more content but don't know if focusing future posts on the same long-tail keyword would work against me.
    Do I need a new long-tail keyword for each of these new posts?
    And will the one page on the home page be enough to rank for my main choice longtail keyword?

Thanks in advance,
    Sam

*Sam*, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  2. Hercheez.com

Hercheez.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    All Keyword was not required articles some keyword optimize by Image alt and H1 , H1 tag.

Hercheez.com, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  3. memithun

memithun Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Do not use same keyword for more than one article, try to keep up a variation on keywords. example:how to transfer domain in GoDaddy and you also can write it " transferring domain to GoDaddy". not the same keywords but same meaning with different words.

memithun, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  4. *Sam*

*Sam* Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ah great thankyou for the advice memithun, much appreciated.

*Sam*, Jun 19, 2014 IP