1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review of website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Marko Platanic, Jun 16, 2014.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    Marko Platanic, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  2. Roydlanco

Roydlanco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    The design and presentation is pretty good,however, the page needs to load a little faster. The reason I say that, I am using a high speed internet and I can imagine how much more slower it can be for the low speed ones. Maybe you can include a relevant slideshow on the loading page, in order to make the wait seem more tolerable.
    The reason I am voting for this website is because of its appealing infographics.

Best of luck mate. Cheers!

Roydlanco, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  3. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Are you kidding?
    I'm sitting in the Starbucks with overloaded wifi, and it takes ages to watch percents of that cute .svg loading.
    Do you want your visitors get old while waiting for your nice primitivist show to load?

Karuna17, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  4. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Loads way too slow, and there are a bunch of validation errors including duplicate id and unclosed containers which can cause fatal errors for scripting. Cute presentation and tricks will not generate traffic if users are lot will to give up the time to wait for the load, and from and SEO standpoint it has serious issues that will result in search engine traffic being limited.

Nice design without accessibility, usability, technical quality, is like a sports car with no engine... looks nice but it is not going anywhere.

COBOLdinosaur, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  5. nixonm

nixonm Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's a great website, designers handled their business very well. Sure it needs a little bit of tweaking but in general it's a great website!

nixonm, Jul 9, 2014 IP
  6. Mark Perez

Mark Perez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The website is good, but it takes time to load. And while it is loading, the image is look somewhat not relate to your main subject. It is like I am going to see a cartoon movie. I think it should be something more idealistic.

Mark Perez, Jul 10, 2014 IP