1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Here is how Facebook Helped us GROW............FREE!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Fem, Jun 2, 2014.

Instead of asking everyone to "Like" our page or "share" our stuff, we started liking and sharing others' content [beware, no crap, ONLY the ones having real value to our followers.

Well, it was a trade that only benefited others, but only for a limited time. As my followers started following the original pages, and contacted some pages that were making money selling products or services, the admins started contacting me, not everyone but at least 10% of them

There we started JV and being able to post on THEIR pages, we could make hundreds or even thousand of REAL likes everyday, and the recommendations on those pages helped us grow even faster

While we were offering Graphic Design services, the pages we promoted were NEVER a competitor, and it helped both parties at the same time

Sharing your thoughts may help someone who is just getting started on social media

Good Day

Fem

Fem, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  2. spyrit

spyrit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great advice Fem and a nice example of cooperation. It's good you found people that you can trust with that, I also saw people that only wanted to take advantage and posted crap when they were allowed, but this can work and it works great if you find the correct people to do it with.

spyrit, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  3. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Huh, I prefer more traditional methods :)

Karuna17, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  4. David Tile

David Tile Active Member

Best Answers:
    How much time would you say you invested in this strategy? Seems like it might take longer than other, more conventional techniques.

David Tile, Jun 17, 2014 IP