1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Images posted by others don't on a Facebook business page?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Domoner, Jun 3, 2014.

Does anybody here run a Facebook business page / fanpage. I can add images no problem, but if anyone else posts images they are only shown as an attachment?

This is not much good as I am encouraging others to post their images? Are there any solutions?

Thank you.

Domoner, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  2. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to change settings. Others are blocked from posting images on business pages by default.

Sam42, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  3. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there such options to allow and dis allow the posting of image on pages? I never heard of it.

mollie.fr, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  4. spyrit

spyrit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What the others posts on pages no matter your settings will only be showed in a small area, their posts will not mix with yours. The only way to do that is to make a few people admins, then they will be able to post on the page like you do, be careful with that though, they might remove your admin and steal your page. Apart from that, you can create a group with the same name as the page and there posts from all members do mix.

spyrit, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  5. kgeorgiev

kgeorgiev Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's all in the settings. However, spyrit is right. All I can add is, you can ask fans to send pictures to your email and then you can post them on your page with the name of the fan added. It's more secure than adding a bunch of people as admins.

kgeorgiev, Jun 20, 2014 IP