1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Guide - Make Your First Money Online Today!

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 11, 2014.

?

Was This Guide Helpful For You?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. A little

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

25.0%
    Ok guys so as I see there are a lot of people asking about how to make their first dollars, where to make money online and all other questions related to this subject.

I also see that there are many folks out there who don't have money to invest or they are not willing to invest (bad idea into my opinion) in something because they are afraid to lose money or they just don't want it.

Being a new member of this forum I thought it might be a nice idea to give some tips for various problems for free because I truly believe that charging money for anything is absolutely shitty to do and I do believe that we should help each other.

And based on my previous experience in large forums like this one I know that I will learn a lot from you guys so I decided not to wait and see what I can learn from you and then share something. I decided to start sharing my experience and my knowledge (as they are) right from the beginning.

So let's see what I am going to teach you as a make money online today method. Ok maybe it will not be like today but if you take some action you can make money in the next 48 hours for sure.

Here is what you will have to do: you will provide a service. And before humming around that you don't know anything think about outsourcing. Right! We will be lazy and we will outsource everything!

As I like to be specific I will tell you the plan which is in my mind and how I would act right now.

Step 1: Choosing the type of service I will offer:
    SEO Article Writing

Step 2: Choosing places to promote:
    Forums just like this one (maybe the first 3-4 forums in this niche - internet marketing) in their service offering sections.

Step 3: Choosing our outsourcing resource:
    For this I will use iWriter (I used it for personal content and for services just like this one and worked like a charm)

Step 4: Choosing our price list:
    a) Go to iWriter and see how much every type of articles costs (e.g: 300 words, 400 words, 500 words, etc.)
    b) Set up your desired ROI: let's go with 300% meaning that we pay $3 for a 500 words article and we charge $9 leaving us with a profit of $6.

Step 5: Making a portfolio:
    a) If you want to invest some money you can invest $10 for 300 words iWriter articles at $2 each meaning that you will have 5 articles in your portfolio.
    b) If you don't want to invest you can go and write some articles but please make sure that you write pretty well in English and pay great attention to grammar and coherence.
    *It is up to you which way you want to go with your portfolio.

Step 6: Uploading your portfolio:
    a) You can make your portfolio into a PDF file and upload it to DropBox and then put its link into your thread.
    b) You can post the articles directly into your thread.
    *It is your pure choice.

Step 7: Making your thread:
    I don't have what exactly to explain here because it is up to you when it comes to what to write into your thread. Make sure you show your prices and what you deliver for those prices.

Step 8: Receiving payments:
    I always go with PayPal for this type of services but if it's not available in your country you can use something else. I am not going to tell you what something else because PayPal is everything I used so I don't want to mislead you guys.

Step 9: Requesting your articles to be written:
    a) After you have received the payment you have to go to iWriter and make a deposit in order to order your articles.
    b) Put your order and make sure you complete all those lines as requested especially the part where you have to input your keywords. Here make sure you type the keywords requested by your customer.
    *If you don't know how to go through these steps don't panic because they have video tutorials about how to use their platform. Just watch them and you will learn. It's simple.

Step 10: Reviewing your articles:
    After your articles are delivered you have to review them and either accept them or deny them. This is one of the most important steps. Make sure you review those articles carefully and if they have poor grammar, they are incoherent or they are not suiting your customer's needs go ahead and reject them. You won't be charged for that article and that article will be sent back in the queue for completion.
    *All the articles are unique and they have to pass the copyscape test in order to reach you. So don't worry, each article is one of a kind. It is not the result of plagiarism.

Step 11: Deliver the articles:
    Ok this is your final step. Here you download the articles from iWriter and you mail them to your customer.

Congratulations, hopefully this is your first successful service providing thread and your first long awaited money earned online.

Tips for a more successful service:

1) Pay attention to the keyword density in your articles. It should be somewhere around 1% and 3%. The iWriter shows you how many times your keywords appear in your requested articles so you can see if the writer respected your request. So make sure you will put a 2% keyword density into the "special instructions" tab when you make your order.

2) Minimize the ROI when you deliver more than 500 words articles. What I mean is that from 500 words per articles you should minimize the ROI by 10-15% for every 100 words. For instance if you deliver a 700 words article you should apply a ROI of 280% to the base price. Let’s say that you pay $5 for a 700 words article. Then you should charge $14 for it.
    The formula is simple: (ROI*Base-Price)/100=Price-to-be-charged. This will help you have better prices for bigger articles and it will show your customers that they will have a better price per word when they will order bigger articles. All of these concluding to a better sale of your service and a bigger amount of sales in general.

3) Set up promotions. Remember to offer more than you charge! This is a must. Either if it’s a small gift from you consisting into a free bonus article of their choice or it’s a package like 10 500 word articles at the price of 8 articles you should do it. This will engage more customers into your offer and it will make your offer more attractive than your competitor’s.

4) Have somewhere around 10 articles into your portfolio. Try to add more than 5 articles and try to maintain a variety when it comes to subjects. Also try to maintain a variety when it comes to type of articles too. Make sure you have articles from these categories: Blog content writing, Press releases, web content writing, articles, editing services, product reviews, website reviews, rewrites, etc. (just examples, you don’t need to have from all of them; choose 2 or 3 of them)

5) If you have money to invest or you came at some point where this method made you some money to invest make sure you hire an editor. You can go to sites like oDesk and search for one. The editor will review your articles and send them to your customers making your job much easier. In fact you will only have to find customers.

6) Make sure you have a fast turnaround. What does this mean? This means that you should deliver the order to your customer in 24-48 hours. Don’t panic because most of the time your articles will be ready in a couple of hours. Just make sure you send them as fast as you can. DO NOT cut the time from reviewing your articles! As long as you send them in less than 48 hours and they are quality articles your turnaround time will be perfect and so your work.

So this is all folks. This is what I had in mind when I saw all your questions about making some quick money online or making your first money online.

Basically you will be the middle-man. Not so hard I guess.

I hope you like this guide and either if you find this guide a crap or something valuable for you please share your thoughts and ideas with me.

Let me know what you think about this. Also feel free to ask me anything. I will answer your questions as best as I can and I promise I will only give certain answers if I am well informed.

This is only an example and you can go wherever you want with it. You can scale this up or change something in it or even find better platforms than these provided here. I gave this as an example because I am sure that it can work and in fact it did for me.

Thank you for your patience and sorry for this long post. I just felt like I need to explain this as best as I can.

To your success,
    Rares Michael

Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 11, 2014 IP
    lifeplayer, VukasinI and jrbiz like this.
  2. WordsRWeapons

WordsRWeapons Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Especially when offering writing services, its important to understand what your clients will need in a writer. After all, cheaper isn't always better. When hiring writers, it should be for a purpose, not just a price.

http://wordsrweapons.com/how-to-choose-the-right-writer-for-your-project/

WordsRWeapons, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think that you offer some good ideas. I think that the key thing will be to ensure that it is quality writing that you are selling/buying. There is a lot of schlock writing out there trying to pass itself off as quality writing.

jrbiz, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  4. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice one!

I rarely see threads like this here at Digital Point. No one ever share any methods.

However, when it comes to freelancing, it's all about quality, right? If you provide an honest and high quality work, you'll be granted with new jobs every month. Step by step, you can create an online freelance business, expand and earn as much as you want.

VukasinI, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  5. Rares Mihail Prala

Rares Mihail Prala Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am so glad that I see some interaction in this thread.

Of course that is all about quality and that everyone should focus on this although we know that... the situation is quite opposite. I am sorry if I wasn't very clear about the importance of the quality but I just assume that people out there (especially newbies) should focus on this if they want to make a name from themselves in the online marketing world.

Maybe we should also put together a "code of ethics and values" and spread it around :)

Thank you for your time to read this guys and I love your input.

My best regards,
    Rares Michael

Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  6. stilleyes

stilleyes Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a nice guide, I must say. But the point to be taken by noobs especially, is not the method of flipping writing services; it's understanding the idea behind the method.

By following that method to the latter, it'd only be a short time before it's all clogged up and the profitability shrinks. Then, it'd be time to move on to another ready-to-be-shrunk method/idea. But if you understand the basic idea behind the method, you'd find it as the base on which most online earning methods thrive.

As an example, Google plays a middle role, connecting advertisers with those who come online for information. Affiliate marketers do the same thing in slightly different ways.

Besides this [middle-man] method, providing a service is the major earner for a huge crowd in the online earning space. It could be something already in voke like SEO services, or providing something new. Both require an above degree of knowledge in any specific field of online earning, so it's not exactly a newbie-friendly route.

Thus, in summary, being the middle-man does it for a newbie, and maybe capitalizing on any offline skills -- be it writing, designing or financial consulting... With time, you can always scale up and/or move to more profitable ventures.

Just throwing in my two cents.

~Dan

stilleyes, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  7. Cristina Zanski

Cristina Zanski Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello there,
    Thank you all for the information and ideas you are sharing. I am actually a newbie to online marketing. I started last week with the idea of working on affiliate marketing and I have to be honest...I am so confused!! There are so many things I still don't understand how they work so I am thinking about giving up that idea. Reading this forum however, I really liked the Article Writing service idea, it seemed a little easier for a newbie like me. Where should I start? Could you guys guide me a little bit? I know nothing about this, Thank you so much!!!

Cristina :)

Cristina Zanski, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  8. Rares Mihail Prala

Best Answers:
    Of course that the main point is understanding the main idea when it comes to online marketing. Well, main ideas. You are very right in what you say right here and I agree that whenever everyone is starting their journey into a new field of expertise they should firstly understand the ideas behind the strategies and methods.

Hi Cristina, I am glad that you find this post and our discussions here somehow helpful for you. Don't be scared you got confused because it is normal.

Now to answer all your questions I have to say that you should start by learning. Do not separate this internet marketing world too much from the offline world because it is quite the same. If you want to learn and master something you normally go for a college and a master's and so on.. The main idea is that you learn before you can apply something.

This is also the point when it comes to online marketing. Before diving into the affiliate marketing you should learn about traffic (paid and free) the differences between them, building a list, how to build one, how affiliate marketing works, if it is suited for you, or you maybe discover that after you read a great deal of stuff you will be able to find and write new solutions to new problems and promote your own products.

First of all focus on learning and gaining knowledge. Of course that in the meantime you can offer a service in order to make some money but before having a real and coherent strategy (multi-level strategies with funnels, email followups, products, upsells, downsells or even membership sites, etc.) you have to learn and have an idea about how they individually work, how they can be linked together and how they work as a whole.

Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  9. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes to outsource most possible of your work is a good idea. But if you want to work better than you need to make your clients happy. So i don't think on thoose $3 articles you fill find some good quality. Or you need to invest more, or just do the work yourself if you are good writer that's it.

laicen, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  10. Rares Mihail Prala

Best Answers:
    From the previous experience I can tell that from iWriter you can get a lot of quality even for those $3-$5 you pay. I used it and I will always use it for my projects when I will be in need of good articles real quick.

And I know a lot of people who are making $3000-$4000/month from article writing services fully outsourced through iWriter and oDesk (for editors). Yes it is true they don't use this very particular method but the only thing which is different are the clients and how they get them.

11. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can think this way: Or you get a lot of new clients every month, or you built trust with your existing clients and get constant orders. Because my experience is terrible, when i was checking why the website drop down and make full analysis i found that all the link failed the simple copy paste, and sometime all the articles was just simply high spun with text without sense, even from people that usually don't speak english very well.

laicen, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  12. Rares Mihail Prala

Best Answers:
    Well mate, you have made your point. Building trust will be the most profitable way of making money both online and offline providing any type of service.

13. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it's a gold key! And like you feel also very confortable promoting a great product.

laicen, Jun 14, 2014 IP
    Rares Mihail Prala likes this.
  14. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Such a good sharing. Unfortunately those people who doesnt able to make money online not because they dont have any ideas but they wanna to make money in easy way or/and doing nothing......

lifeplayer, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  15. Rares Mihail Prala

Best Answers:
    Yes my friend, unfortunately what you have said right here is the brutal truth...

16. Cristina Zanski

Cristina Zanski Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you guys so much for your encouragement and advice. I think I jumped too fast into this affiliate marketing business. As you say Rares, it would be best for me to study first, to understand the system and how it works before starting online business. I did everything backwards hehe.

So in terms of doing article writing, what are good resources to prepare myself? where should I start? for what you share with us Rares, it seems that article writing might be a better fit for me so I am excited to know more about it. Could you guide me a little bit from what you know? Thank you!!!!!

Cristina Zanski, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  17. alfa_375

alfa_375 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I respect the way you put together this guide. All newbeis will always welcome this sort of guides, specially in their initial stages of the online money making journey. That is a great effort man. I will appreciate others too also to come with more free stuff like this.
    Hats off

alfa_375, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  18. Rares Mihail Prala

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your kind words :)

Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  19. GodsOwnWriter

GodsOwnWriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    What a brilliantly fabricated guide. thank you mate. Will surely follow these steps and give them a try. There should be more people like you in Digital Point. :D

GodsOwnWriter, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  20. meleager

meleager Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice tips, but maybe not so useful anymore. Perhaps you could make some living for a while, but the market demands are rapidly changing and looks like SEO writing is going to its natural end. Which is quite logical, as it was a grotesque concept - articles written more with Google bots in mind, than for actual human readers. The whole thing was a loophole, cunningly used by marketeers in order to get keywords based traffic to their sites. Nowadays many people are aware of this "system" and actually those who "can't do it themselves", people constantly looking for an opportunity to become "the middle man", are a vast majority in the world. Please, don't get me wrong here, I am not trying to belittle your system and your advices. I've just recently started to realize it is much better idea, especially for newbies, to put their energy and efforts into something more useful in the long run. As developing strong writing skills of their own for example.. It will surely pay off generously.. if not today, in the near future. And the best thing is it will continue to pay off in the long run and even better you will honestly and proudly put your name on it. If it is the writing business, find your zone of comfort and real interest (there is one for sure, even if it looks otherwise) and start writing about it. Improve your language skills and start developing that unique thing we call a style of our own. And this my friends is an investment for a lifetime. Cheers! :)

meleager, Jun 19, 2014 IP