1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whirl Click - Ad Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mypoint, Jun 6, 2014.

Hi,

We at Whirl Click Inc. (http://whirlclick.com) have recently launched our ad network to the public. We currently offer CPM based ads and are partnered with multiple advertisers, networks, and exchanges to provide you with a high fill rate for your inventory
    and display the highest paying ad.

If you are a publisher looking to place ads on your site please visit the site and signup for a publisher account and our ad operations team will review your application.

If you are a advertiser and looking at advertising please signup for a advertiser account.

For more information on the network please visit the site or send an email to our support department and we will get back to you asap.

Thanks,
    http://WhirlClick.com

mypoint, Jun 6, 2014 IP
  2. Quidditas

Quidditas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Has anyone here tried this network? What kind of rates (if that's information that can be revealed publicly)? Any known issues with malware?

Quidditas, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  3. mypoint

mypoint Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Quidditas, we are always scanning our ads for malware from the time they are approved throughout the time they are in operation.
    One of the sites that uses our network is mp3fiber.com if you would like to see the ads on it.

If you are interested give our network a try for 48 hours and see how you like it :)

Thanks!

mypoint, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  4. Quidditas

Quidditas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It does look like something that I might try. But one issue that I have is your net 60 payment terms. As new ad networks come and go, there is always some concern about whether or not the publisher will get paid. Faster payments would be a great way to increase trust.

Quidditas, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What technology do you guys use for scanning your ads for redirects, malware, autoclick, etc. ???

wrekoniz3, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  6. mypoint

Best Answers:
    -- For the time being we are doing net-60 payments but in the near future we will decrease this to net-45 and then if needed we will look into the possibility of further decreasing it.

-- For scanning this sort of stuff we have a few steps that the system goes though. For our direct advertisers all ads are scanned by a staff member once they are uploaded to our system to make sure no malware or redirects happen. If the advertiser decides to change their banner our system will stop their banner until it is reviewed by our staff and reactivated. For all other banners we have in-house built software that scans everything 24/7 that's not including taking into consideration for the software that our partners use such as the appnexus sherlock technology.

If you have any further questions do let us know :)

mypoint, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    The in house stuff sounds interesting. So how do you guys review 3rd party tags and prevent malware and redirects from coming through on them? As far as Sherlock, I laughed for a min. because the network I work for uses AppNexus and sherlock does not stop malware. It does a minimal job of selectively targeting certain bad creatives/tags but if you are depending on parters who are monetizing your remnant who use AppNexus to keep malware off your clients sites due to sherlock, thats not the case by a long shot.

8. mypoint

Best Answers:
    -- The the sherlock is just 1 layer of scanning of course when the ads are then passed we as well scan the ads to the best of our ability. We wish we could manually review the ads as we do with our direct advertisers but it's impossible to do so.

mypoint, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Yeah completely understand its a huge problem in the industry. You could also check out a technology which scans in realtime such as RiskIQ or something of the likes.

10. mypoint

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the suggestion, I will pass this along to our development team :)

mypoint, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  11. mypoint

Best Answers:
    We now have more advertisers then ads we can push out. So if there are any publishers interested please let us know.

Thanks,
    http://whirlclick.com

mypoint, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  12. KingViper

KingViper Member

Best Answers:
    Beware of this network,
    account was deactivated with no explanation. I am not even going to ask why.
    No fake traffic or fake views/clicks has been sent, thus this could not be the reason;)

KingViper, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  13. mypoint

Best Answers:
    Hi, your site (which we will not post on here) was hosting content that was against our terms of service.

If you feel that this is an error please contact our support team asap.

Thanks!

mypoint, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  14. shingtopay

shingtopay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The ecpm are so low, US traffic has only 0.025 ecpm

shingtopay, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  15. mypoint

Best Answers:
    Hi, the country wise stats are meant to advertisers and not publishers. For publishers we only placed it there so they can check on countries and impressions delivered.

If you have any questions about this please contact the support department.

EDIT: Also please allow 24 hours for your earnings and ecpm rates to get to the correct level.

Thanks!

mypoint, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  16. shingtopay

shingtopay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, i mean the ecpm of US traffic from the revenue report, it is $0.025 for US, as i have calclated

shingtopay, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  17. mypoint

Best Answers:
    Hi, can you email the support department with your account username so we can look into it for you. And we will also see if your website is eligible for our premium inventory.

Thanks!

mypoint, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  18. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful dealing with this guys. I have a feeling they will screw you in the end.

Like what happening now:
    1. They keep manipulating my earnings. Like I see $10 today, but after 2 days the $10 will turn to $0.55. And goes on and on.
    2. They banned my 2 friends with no apparent reasons rather than they are complaining for their earnings like what happened to my earnings.

So like I said be careful, I'm still giving them 5 days and if they still keep changing my earnings I will drop them.

charice.preston, Jun 22, 2014 IP
  19. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I would hope this is inaccurate, slight adjustments are understandable but that is extreme

ufshane, Jun 22, 2014 IP
  20. mypoint

Best Answers:
    Hi, charice.preston can you please email our support department along with your account username so we can look into it?

We have not received any email from you regarding this, let us know so we can investigate it.

Thanks!

mypoint, Jun 23, 2014 IP