1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Very Simple Shop (PHP, MYSQL)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by baranmod, Jun 6, 2014.

Hello,

Maybe some of you have a small php script of a shop with basic functions like presenting products from database, shopping cart and maybe small admin control panel to add, remove products, check orders?

I need very simple code as I am doing a project for university and I need simple to understand example, so I could learn from it. Something like this: http://symu.co/pwdrzw Products could actually be listed in a simple table

baranmod, Jun 6, 2014 IP
  2. Alterview

Alterview Member

Best Answers:
    I would just grab OpenCart or WordPress with WooCommerce. They are both free, rather simple, and widely used!

Alterview, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  3. Marcococacola

Marcococacola Peon

Best Answers:
    Why you should bother searching for script ?

Just use Woocommerce plugin ( on wordpress ), and you will get profesional system that will handle you
    online shop.. ( order, reporting, product management, coupon and much-much more )

Marcococacola, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  4. chrislim2888

chrislim2888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Search for the open source platform, and pick one that you like the most for your project, for example, wordpress, opencart, prestashop, oscommerce, virtuemart, getshopped, woocommerce, cart66 and many more.

chrislim2888, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  5. Inkfeeds

Inkfeeds Peon

Best Answers:
    There are really a lot out there, but if you're looking for simplicity, go with Wordpress since everything there is well documented and has a big community behind it. But as I see you want to learn from it... So starting with Wordpress might be something a bit complicated. Prestashop has some clear code and I personnally found it great. You could try that out.

Inkfeeds, Jun 24, 2014 IP