1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Make Website Power Full and Top in Google ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ashokdhan, Jun 9, 2014.

Hello Guys this is the most difficult question i believe. I am Doing SEO for three website but i am confused why my keywords not get position 1. let tell you how i am doing the SEO process.
    1. Already created website light weight as per google terms with speed test.
    2. Created good landing pages so conversion is high if user came to my site.
    3. Using SEO points > Meta Details like . Unique title for each page that can be match in Description and content and also using real content not copy pasted.
    4. Using Site map and as well submission in webmaster tool in Google, Yahoo and Bing.
    5. Already submitted in local listing.
    6. Using facebook page, google plus & youtube updates.
    7. I have created 2000 pages on my site with unique content but few of my keywords got position.
    Time duration last 5 months i am doing this things but each of site getting 1500 users in month.
    Any suggestion.

Solved! View solution.
    ashokdhan, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  2. O-D-T

O-D-T Member

Best Answers:
    Content is the key to good SEO. You say you have created 2000 pages with unique content. Please do not take it personally, but that sounds absurd. One can only imagine the quality of such a content.

If you have a high quality content 1500 users is enough to make spread the word. If your users find it useful, they will tell it to the world and this is how you get more and more users and search engines will notice.

So, focus on a real, unique, high quality content that is actually worth something and people will want to share it.

O-D-T, Jun 9, 2014 IP
    Well, In this case I would say try read out all the article posted over the searchengineland, I am sure that is enough to help you in
    "Make Website Power Full and Top in Google ?" :p

John Dave, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  4. ashokdhan

ashokdhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    hmm i am not creating all pages i have team who work on SEO . so content is good, i will consider your advise but my website related to travel i need more users and i know this industry have high competition

ashokdhan, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  5. ashokdhan

ashokdhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    Thanks man i will start reading all article now

ashokdhan, Jun 10, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  6. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    #7) Yes, I read your comment above, that you have a team doing the content. However, I still agree with the poster who questioned the quality of 2,000 pages of "unique content" written in just five months. I have put just 300 pages of original, personally-written, high-quality content on my website in the past 10 years. And I have a doctorate in my field. Those 300 pages are drawing about 34,000 unique visitors a month to my nonprofit website.

My suggestion is to reevaluate your content. Is it truly unique? well written? attention grabbing? relevant to your readers? Does it stand out from the crowd? A smaller number of truly excellent pages will draw more visitors than a large number of pages that just blend invisibly into the billions of just-average pages out there on the internet.

Jim4767, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  7. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.. You say you have a team who works on SEO but no on actually knows how to rank? Or I'm just reading it wrong.

Fire your team if that's the case. Better learn it yourself than work with someone who doesn't know how to do it.

I'd start from blogs like Backlinko.com or the blog of popular Matthew Woodward. He knows the stuff. Search through the Google and absorb.

VukasinI, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  8. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    What i have seen now a days that the big famous sites do not go for seo rather they go for contetn and more over sharing it. Like of Mashable i didn't see the small title and permalink as well as no keyword based pattern. Most and forever green part of every things is the information. If a user looking to solve the problem of mathematics masahble will not going to help, while other user looking a news about apple's prodcut then it go fit. I mean to say Mashable is brand so may be a user know most of it. While for unknown website it is important that to give what a user want.

Try focus on basic things try to target the user with the information they looking for, the things they want to buy or want to get review or other sort of things about the product then they will come and stick to it. It not about the keyword rather it about the information or say contents.

mollie.fr, Jun 10, 2014 IP