1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Logo Needed

Discussion in 'Design' started by ksb2050, Jun 8, 2014.

I need a logo created based off an image I found on the web already. However I need it to be unique but using the same details. Let me explain and perhaps you'll understand.

I run a political forum that's stance is neutral and is mostly a community that does not need moderation and is meant to think outside the norms of given expectations. In other words I want people to debate and think about ideas outside the realms of their own beliefs. At the same time I run an information network with the same objective.

The idea of a cross boned light bulb is alluring because of it's symbolism with pirates and the historical community organizations they held while also maintaining symbolism of enlightened thought.

I need something unique. My complaints with the image below is that it's too simple (it feels like a clip art). It's too lax and also that low resolution image is all I have of it. I want a light bulb and cross bones with more detail and sharper lines. Perhaps with the words "Free Your Mind" detailed into the bulb. I need a high resolution image and PSD that I can use in my own photoshop files as well.

I have other graphics that I have been unable to do myself and if said person does alright I might pay them to do others graphics based on the same style such as website banners and a forum banner (to come later).

Please PM me your price and perhaps a sample of your past works (a portfolio link is fine). I am going to apply it to a dark background so make sure it works well with that context. I will pay using paypal.

[​IMG]

ksb2050, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  2. d_boy

d_boy Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im ready to help if this job is still available.

d_boy, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  3. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll update the thread when I can. I just came back to about 10 messages...so let me sort them all first :p

ksb2050, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  4. krisharticles

krisharticles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can provide you this kind of logo, PM sent

krisharticles, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  5. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you to everyone who sent me a message. I got a TON of offers; much more than I was actually able to respond to. The sale is over and I have what I need. :)

ksb2050, Jun 9, 2014 IP
    atty12 likes this.
  6. atty12

atty12 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Payment received, files sent :) thanks!

atty12, Jun 9, 2014 IP