1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi there, I'm glad to be here (again)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mihai Alexandru, Jun 9, 2014.

Hello DP members, I'm Mihai (Michael), I'm 19 and I love to be in the internet marketing business.
    I registered here in 2011 but I wasn't convinced that I can learn so much things about online marketing but here I am now..
    I've started to learn SEO, SEM, Social Media and Content marketing one year ago.

I will not bother you with more details about me, I'm glad to be here and I hope that I will help and be helped in any issue.

Mihai Alexandru, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  2. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome to Digital Point! You are definitely going to learn SEO, SEM, Social Media, Content marketing and others on here. Even if there are no answers you are looking for here then you can simply ask. Hope that you will enjoy your stay this time.

If you have been around here then remember the RULES and read FAQ to get yourself resettled here.

Joshie, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  3. Mihai Alexandru

Mihai Alexandru Active Member

Best Answers:
    I will definitely do that. Thank you!

4. Seerooph

Seerooph Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome, man!

Seerooph, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  5. Mihai Alexandru

Best Answers:
    Joshie, do you have any idea where I can post about an internship program? I have an idea in mind and I don't want to do a mistake about the section.
    I've searched the forums in finding the right category but I've got nothing.

6. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Joshie, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  7. Mihai Alexandru

Best Answers:
    I'm trying to find a person to work with in the internet marketing domain. I have a little experience but it feels more interesting working with another person because this way I can get things much easier. It's better when people tell you 'that's ok, that's not ok, you need to do that, you need to change' than learning on your own.
    This kind of program I'm looking for. In Romania it's not available any program like this, at least not now, and a sort-of internship program at distance I can work with. This way I can make new contacts.

btw: don't think that I came here to find an internship program. This forum give us a lot of interesting info so I'll not leave it. It's been 4 hours an I feel smarter already. hah.

edit: I forgot to thank you.

8. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Was these categories you look for? There some offers from someone else in the others category and services category too for internship and partnership.

Glad that you aren't leaving Digital Point! It feels like a home here comparing to the rest of the forums (cluttered and hard to navigate).

Joshie, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  9. Mihai Alexandru

Best Answers:
    Yes, Joshie. Thank you. All I need now is to become an estabilished member to make a post in that category. Though, I'll not hurry up, I need to prove my involvement in this community first.

10. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Becoming established member should be easy for you, all you need is 3 likes by 3 different members and you would have a better chance of getting them is to post something interesting, helpful posts or answering the original poster's question. So look around and see if anyone has some questions that you know the answer to and reply your answer and in the end you would end up getting likes by some established or premium members.

If you want to speed up to be able to post in some of categories under buy, sell and trade then you can become premium member or to post in marketplace (to buy, to sell or to trade): https://www.digitalpoint.com/account/upgrades

Joshie, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  11. Mihai Alexandru

Best Answers:
    I'm aware of that. That's why I said 'I'll not hurry up'. I meant to say 'I'll not spam the forums for getting likes'. Anyways, thank you again for your support in this thread. It means a lot, there aren't so many forums with nice people and great info so...

Joshie likes this.
  12. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome Mihai! Hope you'll find what you are looking for at DP!

Karuna17, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  13. ViralShared.com

ViralShared.com Member

Best Answers:
    That's cool man welcome!

ViralShared.com, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  14. hbbnwr

hbbnwr Member

Best Answers:
    nice to meet you Mihai Alexandru

hbbnwr, Jun 18, 2014 IP