1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling High Quality Professional Content Creation

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Michael Levanduski, Oct 31, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello again. My name is Michael and I'm a writer. In fact, I've been a successful freelance writer for a little over four years now. Writing has always been a part time gig for me, but I'm ready to bump it up a notch and take on some new clients and really make this into a full time job.

First things first I suppose. I'll answer all the questions that shouldn't have to be asked if it weren't for the near endless influx of low quality writers here on DP:
    • Yes, I am a native English writer. I have lived my entire life in West Michigan.
    • No, I won't give you a free sample. This little 'sales letter' is enough for you to see my style and skill. If you need more examples of my writing, I am published on a number of sites and I'll gladly give you links.
    • Yes, I can write about your niche. I've written about everything from auto sales to zoology, and I'm 99% confident I can create high quality content for whatever niche you're in.
    • Yes, my content is 100% unique. You can run it through copyscape or any other program you want. Everything I write is original.

Alright, now that I've got that out of the way, let me tell you a little bit about why I think you should hire me for all your content creation needs:

First, I am not some noob kid thinking I'll write a few articles to fund my next 'get rich quick' project. I am a professional writer. I'm 34 years old, married with three children, and I treat my writing as a business. You won't have to mess around trying to contact me, or wait around for weeks for the content to be delivered. I'll provide you with multiple ways to get in touch with me (Skype, email, text, phone, whatever you want) and we'll agree on a delivery date ahead of time. If for some reason I can't meet that commitment, I will let you know right away! I'll also offer you a discount on your next order as a professional courtesy.

Second, I am a very flexible writer. I can write on almost any topic you need. I have written extensively in the health, tech (I have several IT certifications), gadgets, travel, make money online, and just about every other niche out there. I also specialize in writing posts for local businesses, so if you run an SEO company, I'd be perfect for your content creation.

Third, I want to build relationships. While I will absolutely accept 'one off' work where you have me write one article or one report or whatever, I greatly prefer long term work. I love building relationships with my clients because it makes both of our lives much easier. Once I get to know you, I won't have to ask as many questions for each order, and you'll know exactly what you can expect. I won't just be a writer, I'll be a partner to bounce ideas off of, to give advice or just to chat with about your next project.

Fourth, I'm affordable. Ok, I suppose that's a fairly subjective comment. I'm really expensive when compared with some idiot who can write the needful for your highest of websites (a little joke there, my best effort to emulate the low quality writers I often see). I have had clients tell me that I am far less expensive than they would have expected though. So, with that let me get to my prices:
    • General Website Content - $.05 per word ($25 for 500 word articles)
    • Content Requiring Extensive Research - $.06 to $.10 per word (negotiated ahead of time)
    • Short Sales Copy (up to 1 page) - $250
    • Long Form Sales Copy (text only) - $750
    • eBook or Report Writing - $40 per page
    • All Other Writing - Negotiable

These prices are fairly firm, but I do offer discounts in a couple of situations, including the following:
    • Bulk Order Discounts - If you order $400+ per month, or $200 in a single order, of general content, I will write for $.04 per word ($20/500 words).
    • Publish in My Name - If the content is published on your site, in my name (with a link to my Google+ profile or website) I will write for $.04 per word ($20/500 words).
    • Charities - I offer discounts to certain charities or non-profits (must be approved ahead of time). Discounts are up to 20% off my normal prices.
    • Other - If you have something unique in mind that you think deserves a discount, don't hesitate to ask.

I should also point out that I'm not a stickler on word count. If you want a 500 word article, you'll pay for 500 words even if I go 550 or 600 or whatever. I am more concerned with giving you the high quality content you need than keeping the writing to a set number of words. I'll use the word count you provide as a minimum.

If you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to shoot me a PM here on Warrior Forum, or email me at . You can also add me on Skype where my name is "Michael.Levanduski."

That's about all I have to say about my writing for now. Just in case you want to get to know me a little better for some reason, here are some 'fun facts' about me (be careful, once you read them, you might feel emotionally connected to me somehow and then you won't be able to stop yourself from hiring me!).
    • I'm married with three kids
    • I work full time at a large bank in their IT department
    • I love writing, and making money online
    • I'm really starting to enjoy a good scotch (if you have any recommendations, or you'd like to buy me a bottle, please contact me right away)
    • I have two dogs and two cats
    • I love to travel, though I don't get to do it as much as I'd like

Oh, one last thing. I don't write on adult topics, illegal topics or certain spiritual/religious topics (astrology, psychics, 'law of attraction' and a few others). If you're not sure, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks for taking the time to look through my thread!

Michael

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
    Michael Levanduski, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No offense intended here but while you come across as a talented decent type, you seem to feel that you might score points by bringing us into your personal life. By no means are you the only writer here to have done so. All we (potential clients) really require is where your writing field of expertise lies, your level of experience and the rates you charge...nothing more.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 31, 2013 IP
    korfezli1966 likes this.
  3. Michael Levanduski

Michael Levanduski Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No offense taken, I always appreciate hearing other people's insights. That being said, however, I disagree. My sharing personal information is, of course, a marketing strategy. Just like when you see a commercial for a new car they don't just give you the specs and the price, they try to get you to emotionally connect with the vehicle. I'm doing something similar.

Granted, it won't work on everyone (you, for example) but it is an effective marketing strategy in every industry (including writing). If you ever need quality content, I hope you'll look past my personal information and hire me based on my skills. ;-)

I really do appreciate that you took the time to comment though. Thanks!!

Michael

Spoiltdiva likes this.
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Your comeback was so well written and frankly clever, that I felt compelled to give you a like....well done.;)

Spoiltdiva, Oct 31, 2013 IP
    Michael Levanduski likes this.
  5. Michael Levanduski

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If I can convince you to 'like' my response (where I disagreed with your post) imagine how well I'll be able to convince visitors to your site to buy your products, sign up for your lists, engage with you, or whatever you want them to do! And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you should hire me over some $.01 per word jack ball who can barely string a sentence together, much less influence readers!

LOL. ;-)

esther.paul, Nusaint and Spoiltdiva like this.
  6. accessted

accessted Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Awesome Job.. I gave Michael some instructions on what kind of content I wanted and was thinking he would be like a lot of other writers who would just skip through what I want and make something up of their own. I was wrong He wrote my article just as I explained and even better. I am having him do more writing for me and will also use him in the future. A+++ Highly recommended. If you want an experienced writer look no further.

accessted, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  7. kjrocker

kjrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    93.3% - 14
    Added you on skype !

kjrocker, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  8. Michael Levanduski

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks. Just added you back. Looking forward to working with you!

Michael

Michael Levanduski, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  9. kjrocker

kjrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    93.3% - 14
    Okay so i ordered and its review time :) I would like to say that i came to know Michael after reading his posts on a well reputed blog , and been reading his posts once a while on that blog and yesterday when i laded on this thread by chance i k had no hesitation to contact Michael and setup my first order he is a great writer and unlike 2 buck content providers he actually delivers some really good content .. He provides excellent support and i hope we will have a long term business relationship :)

kjrocker, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  10. Michael Levanduski

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for the order, and the review! I look forward to working with you long into the future!

Michael

Michael Levanduski, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  11. kjrocker

kjrocker Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    93.3% - 14
    Hey buddy i need more content done can you please ping me on skype ?

Thanks

kjrocker, Aug 29, 2014 IP
  12. Michael Levanduski

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey - I've sent you a message on Skype and am ready to do whatever writing you need.

Michael

Michael Levanduski, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  13. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I would have hired this writer if the pricing was industry standard, though really inflated pricing here....

jaguar34, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  14. ariyes

ariyes Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Added you in Skype. talk to you soon.

ariyes, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  15. Michael Levanduski

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I appreciate the consideration. As they say, you get what you pay for. If you're looking for 'standard' writing, you pay 'standard' prices. If you want the best writing that gets you the results you're looking for, you will have to pay a little more. I stay very busy at this price point, so it wouldn't make any sense for me to lower the rate (in fact, if I get any more clients I will be raising my prices again).

I do appreciate the feedback though, and I wish you the best of luck finding a great writer for your project!

Michael

Michael Levanduski, Mar 28, 2015 IP
  16. Michael Levanduski

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks! It was great chatting with you. I'll have your first order delivered soon. I look forward to working with you long into the future!

Michael

Michael Levanduski, Mar 28, 2015 IP