1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Open Source Solution for E-Catalog Website

Discussion in 'PHP' started by skzubair, Jun 6, 2014.

Greetings Everyone,

My client wants a E-catalog website which will be quite similar to shopping site and will have product categories, sub categories, product, title, photos, description and price but instead of BUY NOW or ADD TO CART it will have ENQUIRY or CONTACT US button which will take user to a form and he will fill it and it will be sent to customer email account. He doesn't need user registration, logging or shopping cart management as he doesn't want to sell products online.

Can you guys please suggest me any OPEN SOURCE solution for the same as client wants to lunch in his website next week.

Is it possible in OPEN CART, OS COMMERCE or ZENCART or in any other to hide ADD TO CART button and add ENQUIRY button with form instead.

Thanks in advance!
    Zubair

skzubair, Jun 6, 2014 IP
    jaguar34 likes this.
  2. mustcatchit

mustcatchit Banned

Best Answers:
    You can do that with opencart or prestashop.

mustcatchit, Jun 6, 2014 IP
  3. skzubair

skzubair Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks @mustcatchit for quick reply, if you can also tell me about plugin or code which can replace ADD TO CART or BUY NOW with ENQUIRY button in OPENCART/PRESTASHOP then it will be really helpful for me.

skzubair, Jun 6, 2014 IP