1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is my website SEO Friendly

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Jake Howard, May 29, 2014.

Hi Guys,

Just wanting to get a few opinions as to whether my website is SEO friendly.

Please let me know if you spot any SEO errors or have some suggestions to improve the SEO.

The website is www.plasticprinting.com.au

Cheers

Jake

Jake Howard, May 29, 2014 IP
  2. shruti8130

shruti8130 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

- You Should Add a Rectangular Box Containing Text Describing Your Business In Brief (Having Targeted Keywords Like Plastic Printing Etc..)
    - Target On Long Tail Keywords
    - Create Strong Social Media Profile Or Business Page , As I Can See There Is Very Low Likes On Your Facebook Page (It Effects Your Business Badly , It Also Sends Negative Signs To Search Engines )
    - For More PM Me....:)

Thanks !

shruti8130, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  3. smithgreek

smithgreek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    improve your keyword , heading ,image file name and alt tag improve your SMO work

smithgreek, Jun 6, 2014 IP
  4. Zain Khalid

Zain Khalid Member

Best Answers:
    You can audit your site and check the url of seo friendly or not and it's also help about your keyword density and also check plagiarism and I recommend you seositecheckup you will help a lot of things from this site.

Zain Khalid, Jun 14, 2014 IP