1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My top 5 ways to make money online

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mr Right, Jun 1, 2014.

Alot of people are struggling to make money online. Some people believe it's impossible or that it is a scam. I'm here to tell you that it is 100% real and that there are thousands of interesting ways to make money online.

Here are some of the methods I've used to make money online over the years. I've also listed the pros and cons of each methods to help you chose which methods is be the best for you. So let's get started, shall we:

1. Product creation

Product creation is bar none my favorite way to make money. You create a product once and get paid over and over, how fun is that? However, if you have no writing skills, you'll have to either hire someone or go with PLR products or something. You also have to deal with refunds, but that's a minor issue.

2. List building

List building is another great way to make money online. Set up a simple squeeze page with a free offer that adds value, or incorporate an opt in form to your sales page or blog. List building can take time though and you have to treat your prospects with respect if you want them to become buyers.

3. Outsourcing services

Outsourcing is another great way to make money. You find clients and send the orders to a third party. When the job is done, you keep the money. Pretty cool right? The only disadvantage to this method is that you have to deal with customers.

4. Offering services

Offering services is great if you have a marketable skill and are still new in the game. The best thing about offering your services is that you can get started pretty fast, even with no money. If you're a member of this forum, you can post an ad in the buy, sell section for free. Just chose something you feel comfortable with, may it be web design, SEO or writing. If you're not comfortable with either of these services, you can always outsource them.

5. Dropshipping

Dropshipping is actually how I made my first money online. I thought that it was great at first, but dealing with physical products is a lot more demanding than digital products. Dealing with customers all the time can get annoying and you always have to be on the lookout for returns.

So here are my 5 favorite ways to make money online. All these methods have been tested and used over the years by newbies and advanced marketers alike.

Now that I have given you my top 5 ways to make money online, what are yours?

Mr Right, Jun 1, 2014 IP
    Joe@AdPatron likes this.
  2. Hannan Shah

Hannan Shah Member

Best Answers:
    Great Friend,
    here i learn some thing to earn money by online.
    i already working some forum and some freelancer site. but i did not got many jobs to work.
    will you tell me where i will got job easily ?

Hannan Shah, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  3. Mr Right

Mr Right Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are your skills?

Mr Right, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  4. Hannan Shah

Hannan Shah Member

Best Answers:
    Graphics Designing, Auto CAD, Data Entry, Basic SEO, SMM

Hannan Shah, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  5. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    My favorite ways to make money online are writing, social media management and promotion, eBook writing, and affiliate marketing. I will say the bulk of my income comes from writing but the other services allow me to hang in there when writing invoices have not cleared yet.

funmom91, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  6. Mr Right

Best Answers:
    Have you tried SEO Clerks? Heard great things about them for SEO jobs.

Mr Right, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  7. dgdap

dgdap Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am new here. I want to know about it.

dgdap, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  8. Mr Right

Best Answers:
    It's a marketplace similar to fiverr, but it revolves mainly around SEO jobs. Linkbuilding, social media, video promotion etc... Difference is that you're not obligated to limit your price to 5$.

Mr Right, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  9. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice for sharing.
    I prefer affiliate marketing, writing/blogging and some part of stock market.

janinaherz, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  10. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    True! Affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative ways of earning money online. If you have a well performing website or a blog, all you need to do is add a banner on it and you can be entitled to great commissions. Make sure to read all the terms and conditions provided by any company who is offering affiliate marketing options.

MilesWeb, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  11. Mr Right

Best Answers:
    While banners are ok, the best way to take full advantage of affiliate marketing is by marketing to your list. Clicks from banners are too un-targeted.

Mr Right, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  12. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you have a good list. My two main incomes are product sales and writing. I also do social networking for a living.

Boost_Software, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  13. partnersedge.com

partnersedge.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with Mr Right, you need to be collecting emails on your sites and market to them over time.

partnersedge.com, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  14. Laielady

Laielady Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate posts like this that help to educate those who haven't tapped into that form of income. It's taken me on a 2.0 hour online research of opportunities regarding affiliate marketing which lead me to further research regarding gathering a list of my own. Appreciate each of you for posting.

Laielady, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  15. Mr Right

Best Answers:
    So happy I was able to help!! If I knew then what I know now, I've would've started building my list WAY earlier.

Mr Right, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  16. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    I just stick with web development ;)

kenzo22, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  17. Mr Right

Best Answers:
    I actually designed a few websites for a local client even though I had no web design experience.

I learned everything I know about web design trough youtube and by going to W3schools.com. I used templates from Theme Forest and outsourced the php programming to a third party.

Mr Right, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  18. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm very happy that you succeeded :) I'm not designing though, just doing the fun (coding ;) )

kenzo22, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  19. Mr Right

Best Answers:
    Much respect to you sir... :)

I see you're designing apps, are you open to ideas?

Mr Right, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  20. Melloweitsj

Melloweitsj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Aren't all of these methods obvious to those reading this website? And the hard part isn't making money of traffic, but actually getting traffic to whatever you are offering. That is where the focus should be; find something you can drive traffic to and sell that traffic. (obv. within a niche that has something of value to sell)

Melloweitsj, Jun 5, 2014 IP