1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase google backlinks

Discussion in 'SEO' started by luckymoksha, Jun 1, 2014.

If chk google backlinks for this link:www.techmagnifier.com so google showing only 1 backlink.
    techmagnifier.com domain is 4 years old. How to increase google backlinks... pls guide me...

luckymoksha, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  2. searchbar

searchbar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google backlinks? Do you mean backlinks in general?

Backlinks are not that useful nowadays and will start to be degraded in the future as stated by Matt cutts:

searchbar, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  3. GTAP

GTAP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    majesticseo.com

GTAP, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  4. Garry_West

Garry_West Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not so useful nowadays? LOL.
    You are wrong. May be in the future. But questionably.

Garry_West, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  5. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, that's just simple in order to get backlink you need to build backlinks as simple as this is !!

John Dave, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  6. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Moonsearch.com has found 21 backlinks for www.techmagnifier.com, some of them are of pretty good quality.

As for backlinks losing their importance.... haha -- looks like Google's trying to convince cats to stop hunting mice:)

Karuna17, Jun 2, 2014 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.
  7. JackyS

JackyS Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get backlinks which is counted by Google then you need to get quality backlinks from authority websites. sites which have good page rank and have sufficient amount of quality content. Always try to get quality backlinks rather then quantity.

JackyS, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  8. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have wrote a guide thread for DP'ers on a method for how to get backlinks and traffic through social media and bookmarking which can be found here: How to build backlinks by Social Media & Bookmarking.

Also there is a updated one at my personal website: A method to get traffic for your website.

Backlinks is still useful as long as they are organic which that is what Google wants, what backlinks Google does not like is paid links or "Link me, I link yours" link exchange just to improve their websites pageranking. By organic backlinks can be done through sharing them on social media and bookmarking without an automation software, only use the manual software such as (ShareThis/AddThis which I explained about it in both of these two links I recommend) which Google does not mind it.

Backlinks is still very important today for Google and any of search engines as long that they are done right without cheating page rank by paying backlinks or exchange links (links farm) along with guest blogging and commenting.

Joshie, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  9. friv2

friv2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality content, High page rank submissions in forum, social bookmarking and article submission helps to increase back links.

friv2, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  10. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I already checked your website techmagnifier and it has 3,689 backlinks from Ahrefs. To increase your backlinks you need to establish your site and by providing useful content to guide your targeted audience will be the best way to do.

KylieSweet, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  11. Code170

Code170 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if i posted some comment with my url inside, can it be count as 1 backlink?

Code170, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  12. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it is counted as backlink but tell you one more thing sometimes it is counted as bad backlink if the admins or the blog or.......... is a good one then you will not be able to make your link upto their !!

John Dave, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  13. rk3393348

rk3393348 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    promot your website to increase back links

rk3393348, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  14. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    promot your website on social networking sites to increase backlinks

meethi jain, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  15. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Your question should sound different: does it count as a good backlink, giving any effect on my PR? The answer should in most cases be: NO

Karuna17, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  16. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Increase back links are not so easy it is one of the major factor for ranking your keywords I suggest to do some Guest posting on your niche blogs and blogroll links are good one. Also try SEOclerks, you can find many freelancers on this site providing google backlinks at a cheap rate.

lukeSwenson, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  17. mitdrissia

mitdrissia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wrote a detailed post on how to get quality backlinks to your site. You can find the backlinks strategies here.
    Here you will find many different backlinks strategies that will help you for long-term purposes.
    Don't just read it, act on it.
    Good luck and let us know what you thought of it

mitdrissia, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  18. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best part to get the good backlink is to write informative content as it is king. If you have good content that would love by many and yeah unique from all others. People will share it on their blog as will on social media more share chance that you get better backlinks

mollie.fr, Jun 12, 2014 IP
    Rajeevkumar likes this.
  19. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to just increase your backlinks... there are lots of ways .. there are tons of websites where you can place your links but majority of them are spammed.. which will indirectly affect your website's ranking in serp's !!

But if you want to increase genuine visitors to your site.. you have to work in a professional manner... Search for relevant sites...start commenting on it.. get in contact with the webmasters of those sites.. Create a relationship... your website will definitely rank high in serp's.. as well as backlinks... !!!

janinaherz, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  20. seosols

seosols Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase your backlinks there are many ways and tools like Magic Submitter tool and fiverr is also a good place

seosols, Jun 13, 2014 IP