1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best alternative of adsense for india with stats

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Bollydose, May 28, 2014.

This thread is for Indian experienced publishers.
    On one site i am getting 70% of traffic from india and remaining 30% from all over the world.
    I've tested many aleternatives of adsense

I am getting daily 10,000 pageviews. Given below is my experience with ad networks -

1 Chitika- I am getting daily 0.40$ for 10,000 pageviews with Chitika. Earning is very low.

2 Edomz - I don't why such hu ha with edomz. For my traffic edomz pays only about 0.20 $ daily.

3 Bidvertiser - I am getting daily 0.30 $ with Bidvertiser.

4 Popads - I am getting 2$ with 10,000 pageviews daily. But the problem is for 10,000 pageviews. Popads impressions are only about 1800 /Day. The ecpm of popads is 1.40$ for me.
    This network suits me but unfortunately i am getting very low impressions daily.

So please share your experience with STATS for Indian Traffic here.

Please remember don't forget to post your earnings with STATS.

Bollydose, May 28, 2014 IP
  2. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion you should be patient. With time more and more advertisers will have something for Asia. This market is still growing and are getting higher profits.

prawyyy, May 28, 2014 IP
  3. turquality

turquality Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I checked indian traffic with reklam9.net, it provides $0.07 on average, so it makes $0.70 for 10000 impressions.

turquality, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  4. 350cc.com

350cc.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You may try Adversal.com, I guess you can make about 1$+ for 10k page view daily. I'm using them since past 2 years and havent faced any issue with payment etc. They do provide a great support as well.
    My about 75% traffic from India and comes from search engine mostly.

350cc.com, Aug 23, 2014 IP