1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Football World Cup + Women = Possibilities?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Brian123, Jun 1, 2014.

Not all women like to watch football (not all men do either), but what are your thoughts on the following theory:

Because of the 4 weeks of world cup football happening later this month, there will be a lot of "bored" women. Wives and girlfriends bored with their partner either going to the pub to watch the football or them watching football every night at home.

The possibility is that these women may turn to the internet looking for sources of entertainment during this period?

Business opportunity?
    Thoughts?

Brian123, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  2. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are basing this on the assumption that the women will have no interest in the cup. I'm not sure how accurate this is.

Foxxy, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  3. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    How about take the advantage for the one who love football. I think they are going to find something to watch their match.
    Many business man sell some products like t-shirt, glass,...whereas some offer cable broadcast and internet about that.

Michael Leng, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    When we have the Super Bowl over here in the U.S., some competing television stations run programming aimed at women and advertise it as such. The challenge for any "alternative" offering is that it gets enough exposure to the right people prior to the event.

jrbiz, Jun 1, 2014 IP
    Brian123 likes this.
  5. WalletMentor

WalletMentor Member

Best Answers:
    My dad just recently told me about a couple of girls from Paris where in the U.S. & couldn't find a game on anywhere... which led them to start the site. Dang it, I can't remember the name of this startup's name. It was in a recent Sports Illustrated.

Anyways, my point it is, possibility is there.

WalletMentor, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  6. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    Only business opportunity from this fact is to promote devices which let them watch different channels on other tv if they have several in their house :p

kenzo22, Jun 3, 2014 IP