1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What concquences can I suffer for leaving paypal negative balance

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Weded, Oct 14, 2013.

I recently got effected by a charge back scam from selling digital items (so no real way of winning the case there) but before the money got reversed I took all the money out of my account and added it to my steam wallet, where I then bought things. Currently my account is at -320 dollars. I am wondering what will happen if I just leave the account. My name is linked but not my real address and I have no bank card linked. I live in Australia as well.

Will they attempt to refund the purchase I made on steam, or will they come after me in real life for the money?

The sale was also made on steam, and I was selling him a virtual item on steam, would I be able to contact steam with proof of the contact and sale to try and reverse this?

Weded, Oct 14, 2013 IP
  2. sarah_23

sarah_23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    They will try to contact you by identity you have provided. If they fail they will suspend your account. Other wise you may get a legal notice from your bank or paypal.

sarah_23, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  3. Hitboss

Hitboss Peon

Best Answers:
    They will try to contact you and freeze accounts you're linked to... that's it.

Hitboss, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  4. Lord Akori

Lord Akori Member

Best Answers:
    Your paypal will go into a "frozen" state and if the balance is not taken care of they will ban the account permanently

Lord Akori, Jun 1, 2014 IP