1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Went to see X-Men: Days of Future Past

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by qwikad.com, May 28, 2014.

Overall I had a blast. Kept me on the edge of my seat almost the entire time. If you saw and liked the other X-Men movies you will like this one.

Things that distracted me: The young professor X and the young Magneto looked nothing like their older counterparts:

1000px-Xavier-X-MenDOFP.jpg

1000px-Magneto-X-MenDOFP.jpg

I think they could've done a better job finding more or less matching characters.

Other than that it's a great movie to entertain yourself this weekend.

qwikad.com, May 28, 2014 IP
  2. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    When I saw them for first time, I thought they are some new characters. :eek: But only after watching a bit I came to know that they are the older versions of both. ;) Although movie was amazing specially in 3D.

Digital_shubhi, May 28, 2014 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I loved all of the other X-men movies and will definitely see this one (either at the theater or later in dvd.) It's funny, when I was a kid, I was a big comic book fan: Superman, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, Flash, The Atom, Batman...all of the DC and Marvel classics. But, for whatever reason, I did not care for the X-Men. It took me a while, in fact, to even watch the first film when it came out. However, I have really enjoyed all of the movies and look forward to seeing this one.

That said, those younger actors will be a distraction, for sure. They had a "young Picard" on one of the Star Trek shows and he actually looked like he could have been him at a younger age. The fellow above looks strange and I imagine that his voice is way off, too. But, nonetheless, I am sure that I will enjoy it.

jrbiz, Jun 1, 2014 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  4. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lucky you or anyone who is able to watch them because I am a long and die hard fan of X-Men! I have to wait until it came out on DVD because I am hard of hearing as I would need closed captions.

Joshie, Jun 1, 2014 IP