1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking Professional Articles Writer Team for Long-term

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by seoexpert28, May 29, 2014.

Hi, everyone. I registed this account, but gave access to it to a VA, who works for me. A member who was scammed looked his articles in google and found my info and contacted me, so I can fix the damage before it's too late. Everyone who was scammed should send me the articles he wrote and his paypal address.

I am trully sorry and thank you for the understanding in advance.
    seems like a good enough apology to me

Last edited: Jun 6, 2014
    seoexpert28, May 29, 2014 IP
  2. smellyfinger

smellyfinger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    It seems that he only wants to grab a few free samples from writers. I sent him 2 x 500 words articles and I have not heard back from him since then.

So, it seems that he wants 250 writers, each writing couple of 'test' articles for him so that he can use them for free!

I must say that it is indeed a very tough task to manage, so I wish him all the best.

May Allah be with him !

smellyfinger, May 31, 2014 IP
    heartnet02 likes this.
  3. Sumit Arefin

Sumit Arefin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what's going on here?

Sumit Arefin, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  4. contentworld011

contentworld011 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I am sure this guy has the intention to collect samples only. I wrote two sample articles and submitted on time. But even after 4 days, there is no response. This guy is not genuine at all...

contentworld011, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  5. bestwriter055

bestwriter055 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you right as i am also write 2 sample for him after that he stop talking with me and then after 72 hrs he just replied some format error.

But when he request for sample, i ask him to give me format what he want but he just said write on given topic with out any error and after that he point out that i am not writing as per format.

I think he is just collecting samples and use them with out invest any cost so please admin please do something.

bestwriter055, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  6. Roydlanco

Roydlanco Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello everyone,
    You people are absolutely right. This guy tried to fool me too, but thanks to some prior experience, I managed to escape the bluff. I sent him a message on DP to check his email for the required article and as expected, he replied back with a list of format errors. The truth is that, I never sent him any article and that implies, he is sending the same msg to all those who have written articles for him. Moderators, please ban this account or else he would continue doing this in future too.

Thanks!

Roydlanco, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  7. seoexpert28

seoexpert28 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    before pm me Read Carefully what we are looking peopels sent spun spin artciles which is not worthless
    we Looking Articles liked this type
    Review Ingredients:
    1- A general introduction of the product
    2- A brief introduction of how it works
    3- Highlighting main features of the product in 8-10 bullet points.
    4- Introducing some cons of the product briefly
    5- Summarizing everything in a few positive lines and then giving your opinion about the validity and genuineness of the product with a strong call to action.

seoexpert28, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  8. bestwriter055

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello admin,

This guy seoexpert28 is a cheater he said in pm that written samples for him by me is not good thats why he not accepted but the man used the articles if you want the prove that article is publish i can show u the link

bestwriter055, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  9. seoexpert28

seoexpert28 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Hello To every one
    only that peoples msg me who have done Articles and need to payment

and Stop Pm and Stop writing more work

thank
    s

seoexpert28, Jun 6, 2014 IP
  10. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Man, what has happened to this place? This place used to be such a great forum for freelancers.

Now it's turned into a laundry mat where people are fighting over pennies. None of the clients who come here anymore seem to value high quality content. They want high quality content of course so that Google doesn't slap them but they don't want to pay for the time and effort that it takes to create that content.

Why do so many people that come here now days think that quantity > quality? If you pay attention, you'll notice the exact same people who keep coming back looking for new writers. They find some cheap writers, they end up not getting the results they desire and come right back here.

This place anymore... I don't know.

It's so sad and pathetic anymore to see people fighting over positions that pay less than $15/article and it's even more pathetic to see so many people getting stiffed by those people.

coreygeer, Jun 7, 2014 IP
    serenity likes this.
  11. amar endra

amar endra Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It is the standard process by which this guy operates. His username is isynergy in some forums, and here its seoexpert28. His skype id varies from warrichpk, isynergy Media to webmaster speak.
    His Modus Operandi is to open a thread and ask for people who write to PM him. Then he entices them with an order of over 100+ articles if he likes their work. Their work would be to submit 2 samples, and after he checks them, he will inform them if it is up to his standard of writing.
    As always, he rejects the samples sent by anyone, but here is the scandalous part. He most certainly chooses the article that can produce decent articles, but whose rate is the lowest, like around 0.2$/100 words. He gives the order to that person. And what happens with the rest of the people sending him samples? He simply uses them in his websites, and mentions to them that the samples were not up to his standard.
    So you will feel that only the writers are at the losing end of this thread? NO!!!!! It is also his clients that lose in a big way.
    This guy runs a blog network in another big Forum. You can imagine the quality of articles that go in that network, and the links that his clients get.
    It has been reported that in most circumstances, the client's website tanks, resulting in loss of revenue for that person.
    Now most people will wonder how a person that just registered 2 weeks ago gets to know about all this?? Well, I am a member of that other forum and a lot of other forums, where this guy is a "prestigious"" member.
    As for the likes and commendations he receives in most of his posts and threads, it is mainly writers that are in need of work, doing so as his behest. He promises them a good amount of work for providing such commendations and likes to his profile. What this effectively does is to inflate his posts and status as a supreme provider of services, resulting in more clients.
    If all of this serves as a rant, then I have ample proof in my hands. I am not a jealous competitor, just a writer that got burned by him a few times, and summoned up the courage to lift the mask of this person.
    By the Way, he did not hire a VA to do all this, it was him all the way. It is his old tactic to ensure that none of the blame falls on him.

amar endra, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  12. colincurt

colincurt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've got payment for my sample article. Thanks for the payment.

colincurt, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  13. bestwriter055

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    he pay me now for my work, so i am sure he is not scam he is good buyer.

Thanks.......

bestwriter055, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  14. smellyfinger

smellyfinger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have not received any payment till the time of this post.

smellyfinger, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  15. Rajendra Agrawal

Rajendra Agrawal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi.. I m waiting for payment

Rajendra Agrawal, Jun 9, 2014 IP
  16. contentworld011

contentworld011 Member