1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Established Wordpress Theme Site making $850 last 30 days. Branded Domain.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Mr.Ultra, May 29, 2014.

Hi all,

Thanks for stopping by.
    Actually I first listed the auction on flippa and it ended yesterday but failed to make a deal. The top bidder is $2k, best offer is $2.5k. So the reserve is higher than this, but close enough. I'll close this auction when I make a final deal.
    Before I relist it on flippa, i thought maybe I can find a serious buyer here in DP.

About wpforests.com
    I am selling an established wordpress theme development website, http://wpforests.com. This site itself is on wordpress platform using a premium theme from themeforest.

This site was registered last year as a wordpress theme recommendation website. Tried to earn comissions by promoting premium themes from other providers but ended up with little profit.
    Since March this year, the site got a totally new design as a theme provider instead of just promoting others'.
    The first theme is 9gag wordpress theme, released on March 22. Then comes with damnlol and funnie.st theme.
    There were total 3 themes released in March but with no sales unfortunately. This was the new begining.
    In April, several new branded wordpress themes came out and also the Club Membership program was announced.

Till now, there are total 9 themes in the collection. They are:
    And there is still one theme under development. It's a blog theme inspired by http://hellou.com/. The new owner can also get this one when it's complete.

People can purchase a single theme for $39, or join the club membership to get access to all themes for $69 $89(recuring) / $149(lifetime)

Traffic and earnings
    I use wordpress Jetpack stats instead of Google Analytics to track the traffic of this website. All are organic or refering traffic from other people's websites.

Traffic breakdown according to Jetpack (I only show the traffic stats from this year):
    • Jan: 107
    • Feb: 61
    • Mar: 449
    • Apr: 1419
    • May: 2500 by May29

Revenue breakdown:
    • Jan: $0
    • Feb: $0
    • Mar: $0
    • Apr: $138
    • May: $850 by May29

Expenses

+Theme used for wpforests: $55
    + domain registration fees: $9
    + host $20/month
    + promotion cost: $0 (No promoting campain at all so far)
    + thousands of my free hours: $4500 (assume $500 per theme, you know it's far more than this if you hire a professional designer)

How to maintain this website:

1 - Check your email box regularly for customer inquires. I normally check my email box 4 times a day, in the morning, at noon, evening, and at night. Maximum 1 hour is enough.
    2 - looking around to see what other themes are needed in the market. If you find one that you are sure it'll bring you profits, hire someone to create the theme or code by yourself.
    3 - Fix the bugs if any and add new features per customer requests.

Why I am selling:
    This site got a sales boosting in May and I think it's just the beginning. But I have another online project(not about wordpress) that I need focus more.
    Another reason why I am selling it is because I need quick cash to invest on the other project I am working on.

What will the buyer get:

1. Domains and all contents of:

2. 4 month free Mediatemple Hosting. wpforests is currently runing on mediatemple and it expires on Sep. I'll hand over this hosting to the new buyer as well so there is no boring file transfer process.

3. 3-month technical support from me. I am happy to help the new owner to get it running as quick as possible. Both Skype and Email are ok.

Why Should you bid
    • 9 unique premium themes
    • established website in growth
    • premium and stable hosting from mediatemple
    • No experience required
    • High potential if you can do some marketing campaigns

Payment
    I only accept Verified paypal payment as it's not easy for me to use Escrow in my country.

Disclaimer:
    • I have exclusive rights to these domains and themes listed above. I will transfer all this rights to the new owner.
    • I won't sell any of these themes anywhere or build a similar website to compete with the new owner
    • All information provided above are real and verified

Happy bidding and feel free to contact me in the comments or PM. I will reply as clear as I can, but I'll reply via PM for certain confidential topics.

Traffic/Sales Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/0EzXN

Last edited: May 30, 2014
    Mr.Ultra, May 29, 2014 IP
  2. nasser

nasser Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    is this sold already?

nasser, May 30, 2014 IP