1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

3 Reasons to avoid using article spinners

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by faraz ahmed, May 29, 2014.

Just now I saw another thread where a person asked for the best article spinner available.
    He wanted a spinner where he didnt have to create all those spintax and brackets and stuff.
    The thing is that he shouldn't even be using an article spinner in the first place.

Here are the 5 reasons :
    1. It's too much work for nothing
    Just think about it.
    How much time do you spend trying to create a spintax article.
    I have used article spinners in the past and I was spending about half an hour... sometimes even more.
    Of course, I was able to create a lot of articles...but was it useful?
    I could create a 100 articles and post it to 100 article directories, but the thing is that readers were not buying after reading those articles.

Yeah, I was getting backlinks but since I was already spending a lot of time creating low quality articles, I didnt have the time to create high quality articles anymore.

2. Article directories dont work anymore.
    Yeah, you can create a 100 articles with an article spinner but article directories dont have the same effect anymore on your search engine rankings.
    On the contrary, a coaching program that I am a member of has told us not to post on article directories anymore.
    It's much better to just post articles on your own site rather than on some obscure article directory which google doesnt even like anymore.
    And I wouldnt post articles created with article spinners on my own site. Never!

3. It forces you to focus on quantity instead of quality.
    What is the first thing that comes to your mind when using an article spinner?
    As soon as you start your article spinner...before you even write the first word, your mind is already made up.
    You are thinking I want to create a 100 or even 200 articles with these.
    You are thinking what other words can I replace this word with.
    You are not thinking about the reader anymore.
    You are not thinking about the customer anymore.

All you think about is how many alternatives can I use for this word?
    But a 100 or even a 1000 articles cant help you...
    if the reader doesnt buy from you.
    if the reader doesnt subscribe to your newsletter.
    if the reader doesnt click on your ad.

What the hec are you writing the articles for.

On the other hand, if you write good quality articles
    with the reader in mind, they reward you.
    They
    like your content...on facebook
    share your content...on twitter
    If your article is real good...and people really like it
    there are chances your article could go viral pulling in thousands...even millions of free visitors to your site.

Do you think people will share or like an article created with article spinner?
    I dont think so.

Therefore my friends, instead of focusing on quantity...better focus on quality.
    People are generous and they will reward you... by "liking" and "sharing" your articles, but not if your content is just to please the search engines.

That's my 2 cents worth.
    Faraz

faraz ahmed, May 29, 2014 IP
  2. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great points you make there, Faraz.

My personal opinion is that article spinners have always been CRAP! I remember trying to read articles spit out of the early ones, they were absolute garbage and made no sense, at all. They were completely unreadable. I still run across the odd one. Seriously doubt that any of those spun articles made the posters even a penny.

I've heard that the spinners have improved a lot but really, why would you take the time and trouble to produce garbage content? As you said, quantity should no longer be the issue if you want Google to favour your site. Quality is the name of the game these days. It really always was but is especially so, now.

Guess you can tell that I have never used an article spinner. :)

Annea, May 29, 2014 IP
  3. SCookAAM

SCookAAM Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would really love to hear from someone who spins articles and pays 25 cents for 100 words and has had great success. There is an unbreakable truth in the universe and that is that you don't get something for nothing... except the Big Bang, of course.

if you pay nothing, let some program garble that nothing and then publish what's puked out, do you really think you're going to get quality traffic and convert that traffic into revenue?

Real businesses pay real writers real money to write real copy that converts. I just do not understand the mentality. Article spinning doesn't fool anyone.

I believe it's a waste of time, effort and may even be delusional :)

But hey, what do I know? I mean, nobody pays me $2 for an article lol

SCookAAM, May 29, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro and Vlasic like this.
  4. Vlasic

Vlasic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why, I understand the mentality perfectly well - these folks want to make money out of nothing. "If you want to earn money, you have to work, but if you want to get rich, you will need a better idea," no idea who said that, but that's their 'better idea.' There was a time when spinning was a panacea, but thankfully Google cut it, while the spinners got stuck in the past alongside the Cold War veterans. It's a mentality that obscures reality from sight and won't let the species adapt to it. Internet business is Mecca for the lazy, and they refuse to accept the facts when it dawns on them that here, too, you need to work and invest.

Vlasic, May 29, 2014 IP
    SCookAAM likes this.
  5. Mr Right

Mr Right Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The right article at the right place will get you more attention then a 1000 in all the wrong ones.

Mr Right, May 31, 2014 IP
  6. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's right. Quality is very important in writing article. What is the point of spinning articles that spun out junk. And later we still have to read and re-write the article again. It's such as waste of time.

Melisa455, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  7. bodyjohn

bodyjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, that is why you should write professional article or hire someone who is expert in writing to get what you need.

bodyjohn, Oct 30, 2018 IP
  8. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I actually checked out some spinners back when they were the rage. Never published any articles from them though. Even after editing the resulting content didn't give any value. It was obvious that kind of offering would only hurt my objectives.

JoeSpirit, Oct 31, 2018 IP
  9. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I always found sping article with poor quality content.Its not helpful for SEO thats why people don't like free tools for spin.

zainsultan, Nov 1, 2018 IP
  10. JerryNoTom

JerryNoTom Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree. There can be no tangible results without time invested. If someone has to write about a topic that has no sufficient knowledge about, it's best to read the best resources and "manually" spin the article by synthesizing other authors' content. Article spinner tools are a waste of time, there can be no quality and SEO behind that.

JerryNoTom, Jan 8, 2019 IP
  11. zainsultan

zainsultan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well said, Agreed

zainsultan, Jan 8, 2019 IP
  12. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you're knowledgeable in your niche you should have no reason to spin anything - not even "manually" in my opinion.

JoeSpirit, Jan 8, 2019 IP
  13. service.komputer

service.komputer Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm using article spinner but for content or post that is not important, like creating baclink, promoting some stuff (link or post), and to update my tier 2/3 blog sites that doesnt require high quality content on it. I'm fine using article spinner, usually i use free site like best-spinner.com

service.komputer, Jan 10, 2019 IP
  14. ATMD

ATMD Member

Best Answers:
    the spinning should only be done for only certain sections of the posts, like hashtag keywords at the end of articles, those could be spun

ATMD, Jan 12, 2019 IP