1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Online Payment gateway for One indian user to another indian user money transfer

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by priyanka124, Apr 26, 2014.

I am developing an marketplace website.My website is based in India.But people will purchase products around the world.As I have already added paypal as my default payment gateway.But the Indian user will not able to purchase goods from my website as my account is also from PayPal India.As this is an marketplace website,I will be not able to transfer funds to the Indian user account due to RBI restrictions.Please provide me another alternative to receive payment and to send pay payments to Indian users account other than NEFT and RTGS.Thank you.:eek:

priyanka124, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  2. Robinsh123

Robinsh123 Member

Best Answers:
    Check them ...

payu.in
    payzippy.com
    citruspay.com
    ccavenue.com
    direcpay.com
    ebs.in
    zaakpay.com

hope this list of payment gateways will help you build your marketplace and receive and send payments to the Indian customers being an Indian.

Robinsh123, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  3. priyanka124

priyanka124 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you Robinsh123 for the payment gateway list.But I want to know which is the best amongst them? How we can send and receive money online to or from Indian users? .Is RBI restriction doesn't apply on them?

priyanka124, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  4. Robinsh123

Robinsh123 Member

Best Answers:
    It's a topic to research, bcoz small companies can afford PayPal integration along with NEFT & RTGS for manual transactions if the transactions are limited.

And I personally never dealt the need of having such high end payment gateways.
    Can I see your project ? if yes PM me.

P.S. - I checked payzippy.com, it's really awesome and there is no setup fee but you need to have a registered business entity to apply.

Robinsh123, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  5. kaleelkr

kaleelkr Active Member

Best Answers:
    as my experience payu is fast approval but they not supporting digital goods. use ccavenue for digital goods. but it is take near one month to complete their process

kaleelkr, May 3, 2014 IP
  6. Earn Easy

Earn Easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    pay4u is the best

Earn Easy, May 4, 2014 IP
  7. softech02

softech02 Banned

Best Answers:
    Why can't you chose NEFT or RTGS as the payment option for Indian users? It is even better option as paypal charges their fee for each transaction. Also if there was no RBI restriction and you could use Paypal for Indian users, the transactions have to occur in US dollar which again put burden on the customer and you too as Paypal currency conversion rate is very low. Today's rupees value against dollar is 58.61 but paypal conversion rate is 56 only ! Also you need to withdraw fund daily into your local bank account from paypal. To summarize, you will lose substantial money in terms of conversion rate if you use Paypal (If there was no RBI restrictions) for Indian users.

If you don't want to use NEFT or RTGS, go for Debit/Credit card.

Cheers
    Sam

softech02, May 20, 2014 IP
  8. priyanka124

priyanka124 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you I think NEFT is the only option available for me.

priyanka124, May 29, 2014 IP
  9. Swarup12

Swarup12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal do not allow Indian users to send money to another paypal users.

I think https://www.payumoney.com/ is one of the best and secure payment gateway.
    Its fees is very low approx 2.9%
    It has inbuilt Invoice system and accept Credit card, debit card, net banking.
    Customer care service is also very good.

All you have to create an account, Add your business type, submit some necessary document and add your bank account to approve your account and start selling online.

Check here for more details - https://www.payumoney.com/whyseller.html

Swarup12, May 29, 2014 IP