1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I NEED HELP

Discussion in 'SEO' started by toanfan, May 24, 2014.

Dear my friends,

I HAVE A WEBSITE: http://www.canho8xthaian.net/
    Way to make up the fastest google top.
    Can you show me the way to BEST SEO. I do not know SEO.
    please show me
    Thanks very much!!!

toanfan, May 24, 2014 IP
  2. melprise

melprise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Learn SEO. There's only a zillion guides, websites, e-books and Youtube video tutorials out there covering at least the basics.
    2. Learn better English, or hire somebody to create the website content for you.
    3. Pick your niche topic, and the best keywords about it for search engine traffic. Again, there are sites, courses and videos to show you how.

4. The fastest ON-page SEO white hat traffic comes from writing about 20 articles based on the keywords (5-10, or even 20) of about equal quality, with a different keyword emphasized in each article. Each article should have the keyword at least in the title, and first paragraph. Most articles can be 400-500 words, but a few of them should be 1000-1500 words. Outlinking each article to 3 or so authoritative webpages on the same subject would be very helpful, as is including an image or video titled/tagged with the same keyword. This will give the content natural authority for ranking purposes as far as Google is concerned.

5. The fastest OFF-page SEO (though not necessarily long term) white hat traffic comes from manually re-writing the 20 articles, and creating 20 or so high PR Web 2.0 accounts with do follow links (Wordpress, Blogger, Weebly, etc) to post the re-writes to. Each Web 2.0 property should link to the main site (sample.com), and one of the web page articles on the site (sample.com/article1.html). Each of the Web 2.0s should then get 9-10 high quality, high PR backlinks each (or alternatively, 40 or so medium quality, medium PR backlinks) to boost the rankings of each property for the keyword used. In general, if 20 or more Web 2.0 pages rank in the top 50-100 for the keywords, the website they link to should almost certainly rank in the top 10 (page 1) for the keywords.

There's A LOT more details than that, but that is the short and basic high-probability way of effectively ranking in a relatively rapid, fully controlled, and "solid foundation" manner.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
    melprise, May 24, 2014 IP
    Ryan Viola and danasurvey like this.
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    melprise offers you great advice. Simply do some Google searches for SEO, SEO Guides, etc. and you'll find "a zillion guides, websites, e-books and Youtube video tutorials" out there.

When you need to learn something new, a search engine can be your best friend. :)

danasurvey, May 27, 2014 IP
  4. Crystal D'souza

Crystal D'souza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The most important thing matters in for any SEO of site is choosing of keywords, You have to plan keywords very carefully, Target the perfect keyword which suits your website and then just make high quality contents targeting your keywords and post them to your site, this is the basic step.

Crystal D'souza, May 28, 2014 IP