1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Our adsense is disabled cause Scraped content, how to solve it?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by giberno, May 25, 2014.

we are a free news platform (www.freenewspos.com). Every one can submit (via writing, rss feed, email, or a simple link connection ) and share articles to the all.

2 days before, we were noticed ads disabled cause scraped content. so we quickly removed ads code from the page and submit appeal. But today we were noticed appeal rejected.

Now we have removed the page content make it "404". But before again submit appeal, I am afraid whether this page is the only one that google warned or this url is just a example like google wrote? because we can not control custom submit an article if they did only copy and parse from other site?

Anyone met suck a problem like this? and how to solve it? Please help us. Or any test method could know how many articles from our site is violation of the adsense regulations?

Thanks and regards,
    Giberno

giberno, May 25, 2014 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
  3. Ryan Viola

Ryan Viola Member

Best Answers:
    Go for unique and high quality,attractive content

Ryan Viola, May 25, 2014 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    just remove all of the scraped and copied content, and replace it with unique content that will make your site unique and stand out.

matt_62, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  5. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Remove all the scraped content and don't allow users to submit content that isn't their own work.

dcristo, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  6. mark1230

mark1230 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it is working fine here ...i can see it on front page..

mark1230, Nov 13, 2015 IP
  7. parisent

parisent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes ... use your own content that belongs to you. If you allow others to submit stuff --- you have no idea if the cotent was stolen or not. You can however outsource ... purchase content from places like fiverr.com or freelancers.com and such. Do an online search about how to find web content providers. - You have to be careful about what you allow to appear on your website. That's why I shy away from anything that auto submits. Such as on my website ... I offer cool videos for my viewers to watch. I refuse to add a video plugin that automatically scrapes videos from the web such as youtube and the like that automatically submits the videos to your site for you. It all sounds so cool and effortless. Yet, I want to be in control! I want to know exactly EVERY Single video that is being added to my site. And I don't care how much the plugin explains how cool it is. All I need is the plugin to scrape 1 indecent Video or whatever - and I lose my adsense account? No Thanks! Not worth it! DO IT YOURSELF! You be in control!

parisent, Jan 14, 2016 IP