1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What to Expect in Game of Thrones Season 4

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by heartnet02, Mar 19, 2014.

What are you guys expecting in the season 4 of Game of Thrones? Will Daenarys be able to claim the throne?

heartnet02, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  2. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    I expect the following: It's going to be AMAZING and it's also going to follow exactly what happened in the book. :D

YJunK, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  3. yize

yize Active Member

Best Answers:
    Since I've read the books, I will not say what to expect to save spoiling it for you. Just enjoy ;)

yize, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  4. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can you just hint us if there will be MORE characters that will die?

5. yize

yize Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh yes there will be...

yize, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  6. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Awts, that will suck.

7. yize

yize Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why it makes it interesting...

yize, Mar 23, 2014 IP
  8. Rebekah Carter

Rebekah Carter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm honestly expecting a great deal of death and destruction. Can't wait!

Rebekah Carter, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  9. Black Bird

Black Bird Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes somehow I think so because, there is a raven from. the Wall and all High lords and houses are going to march their armies to the North of the wall and it is best time to Claim over Throne and attack on king landing..In short Ye Deanery targarian can easily claim on throne because she has a strong army and she also has her Dragon that will be play a pivtol role in bettle wirh king Joferry and his Grand father Sir Tywin Lynnester

Black Bird, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  10. misohoni

misohoni Notable Member

Best Answers:
    misohoni, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  11. hego

hego Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with Rebekah Carter. expecting great deal of death and destruction.

hego, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  12. Hitboss

Hitboss Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm expecting Daenerys Targaryen and her dragons to takeover:)

Hitboss, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  13. Abhay Gupta

Abhay Gupta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I haven't read the books and I've stayed away from spoilers so, as far as I see it, Danaerys is on a steady role to dominating. Those kings and queens better sit up and do something about her before she, her dragons, and her unsullied go ahead and DESTROY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE IN HER WAY!

Tywin's crafty. He didn't have a great deal to do during season 3 (aside from the infamous Red Wedding) but I have a good feeling he has some dangerously devious moves to pull off that we're only yet to see revealed.

I don't know what's going to happen to Shae. She's been sticking her nose into danger one too many times and, with Tyrion's most recent indictment, could get roped into this as punishment to Tyrion. I don't know but I strongly suspect she's next to die, and in a very cruel fashion, so as to really push Tyrion into a place where he becomes a major player in the series.

Cersei. Look out for Cersei, fellas. In lieu of the purple wedding and her general amount of evil, I sense that it's only a matter of time before she starts her own personal reign of madness and brutality. And she will be a helluva lot scarier, let me assure you.

Jon Snow.. well, I don't know. He never seems to do very much. But he's now the target for the Wildlings and they've been picking up the pace so I think it's only a matter of time before he gets too close and becomes they're nearest and hottest lightning rod.

And how about Stannis Baratheon and his shadow-birthing witch buddy? Well. I find it a bit hard to care about them. After their defeat (which was just awesome) I noticed that their trudging very slowly down their plot. Maybe it's leading somewhere soon? I don't know. Whatever Martin's planned for these guys, I don't think we'll be seeing any new major developments about these fellas anytime soon. I guess we'll just have to wait and watch.

Arya? Another slow build that seems to flowering wonderfully and is very obviously heading to juicy places. Will she ever find the faceless man again? Will her latest indulgence in murdering someone jumpstart her walk into badassness? How badass is she ultimately going to be when all the chips are pooled in and the fifth river card is turned face up? I am REALLY looking forward to this one. It can only get more awesome.

And Theon Greyjoy! He went from slimy sidekick to traitorous warlord to castrated servant. Holy shit has that guy seen some days and he is just completely broken now. I either see his gradual rebuilding into the newest hero of this saga or the most tragic characters that ever suffered at the pentips of George Martin. What about the captors but? Ramsay, for one? Bit by bit, we're seeing how genuinely psychotic that man really is (hunting a woman because his woman is jealous? Totally cray. My sources tell me he's named each of those dogs after women he's hunted. Rewatch that episode and count for yourself *shudders*) but, with his dad, his newly inflamed opponents (the Greyjoy clan), and that entire subplot, I imagine some truly awesome action to ensue.

That's my two cents here. What do you guys think?

Abhay Gupta, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  14. Michael de Guzman

Michael de Guzman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't want to read the books because the show is so captivating right now. But holy moly can you imagine a battle between cersei and deanery? that would be one crazy cat fight!!!!!!!! WHo the heck is going to die next?

Michael de Guzman, May 24, 2014 IP