1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The first post

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Ence Litsep, May 22, 2014.

So you started a blog. You have made the website and everything seems to be in order. Now all you have to do is write your first post. What do you do? What would you do different now that you have been making blogs for awhile now? What is the best thing you can do for the first actual step into the blogging world?

Ence Litsep, May 22, 2014 IP
  2. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    introduce yourself to you future audience. Talk a little bit about you and your goals with the blog.

Dont over complicate blogging and eve more your very first blog post.

Just Do.

Learn about blogging and TAKE MASSIVE ACTION.

That's it!

Hope this helps!

I wish you the best success online!!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, May 22, 2014 IP
  3. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Imagine the audience and the way you are gonna promote your post.
    Think of what people who you want to become your blog readers are interested in.
    If they don't know you, you need to introduce yourself. Tell them, why they should trust you.
    If they do, skip info about yourself and speak to everyone of them. Be short and promise them some valuable info in the nearest future.

Karuna17, May 23, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  4. Ence Litsep

Ence Litsep Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you recommend starting your blog with advertisements or simply start and then once you get traffic start advertising? What are a couple things you wish you would do if you started over?

Ence Litsep, May 24, 2014 IP
    Snoopy240 likes this.
  5. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend you to worry a lot more on building up the traffic to your blog first.

Once your blog starts hitting a steady 100+ visitors a day - you can start thinking more on how to monetize the revenue.

And if I had to start all over again from scratch, I would join many Blogging Communities as possible to gain fast exposure for my brand new blog online.

I didn't do that when I firs started back in late 2010.

Hope these tips helps!

I wish you the best success online!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, May 25, 2014 IP
  6. Ence Litsep

Ence Litsep Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks to every one for all the advice that you have shared. I am going to get started as soon as possible on picturing my audience and knowing what they want, "taking massive action" and joining a bunch of blogging communities.

Ence Litsep, May 27, 2014 IP
  7. Bloggy Inc

Bloggy Inc Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say introducing yourself to your audience and maintaining that blogger-reader authenticity and personality is key. I find that blog readers enjoy reading and engaging with blogs more so that make an effort to connect with them on a personal level. Tell them a bit about yourself! Share images of yourself! Ask questions!

Bloggy Inc, Jun 2, 2014 IP